Jambands.ca

PJ's Halloween Party with Fat Cats-Diesel Dog

bouche

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the double post, but i just thought of this -- baldanon (btw, what's with the baldanon, did you cut your dreads off???), anyway, why don't you just take a barbie and arts & craftsy her up to be a tinkerbell? she's supposed to be little anyway, and if you put her on a string you can fling her around & voila you have a flying tinkerbell!

sorry for the double post, but i just thought of this -- baldanon (btw, what's with the baldanon, did you cut your dreads off???), anyway, why don't you just take a barbie and arts & craftsy her up to be a tinkerbell? she's supposed to be little anyway, and if you put her on a string you can fling her around & voila you have a flying tinkerbell!

that is brilliant! now i just have to find a barbie doll, i haven't had one in about fifteen years. thanks for the idea, oh yeah, and i did cut off all my dreads, i look like my frickin brother! lol.

ooh, congrats on the new 'do, lex! i bet showering is a whole new exciting adventure. i love that freshly cut hair feel, especially when it's nice & short!

if you have trouble locating a barbie, go to the value village at weber&ottawa -- all along the back wall to the left is where the toys are, and you should find bags upon bags of barbies (packaged separately, and i doubt they would be that much). take a quick look at the ends of the aisles at the front of the store too, because sometimes they put a few up there.

heehee, you could even have a heady tinkerbell... miss pink did a nice job dreadin' this barbie up (she used to have a body once upon a time... ::)

randomC7.jpg

BOYS! enough! :: i can't believe you are letting arguing about not talking about talking about blah blah blah get this far.

jared, number 2 is wicked cool way mad sh!t. if you haven't met him yet, you are missing out, plain & simple. if you met him you would like him.

dos, i think jared must have been feeling testy & didn't see the good natured humour in your post. and jared is pretty good stuff too. his real life person is not quite what you'd expect if you only know his online one.

you're both good people. now kiss & make up. and take pictures and post them here.

we have enough deranged harrassment posts going on here these days (bouche, i hope your thread to lock the accounts of people who will not stop fighting applies to EVERYONE -- okay, fu©k it, in particular, voldemort), that you two nit-picking is not helping anything. c'mon isn't this supposed to be one of those lovey dovey mang brah hippy skippidty places???? now hug and go smoke a joint together.

love,

~bossy

:D

he is the one who is threatening me, and getting all pissed at me, i never once posted anything to him and i'm not doubting he is a nice guy,, but he is the one who seems to have a problum with me!!!

i don't even know him, want to know him or give a poop about him, but if he thinlks he can threaten me we then

thats all i'm gonna type