Jambands.ca

Getting Out Of This Scene...

zero

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok man... so its cool for me to post a photo of a rapist, or a photo depicting an aggressive act of that nature about to happen, in a thread started by a female who may have been raped or sexually abused in that type of way, and decided to talk about it? i see.

im going to assume (hope) you're just being sarcastic.

As for the taste issues,well its no worse (not even close) then using some lame excuse like an illness as a reason to make threats that can't be back up,especially towards a persons mother.

I'll keep it up until banned or I get bored.

ok... well, now you've really lost me, because if thats the case, i have no idea how this "using some lame excuse like an illness as a reason to make threats that can't be back up,especially towards a persons mother." , has anything to do with posting a photo like that. what is it then?

Trev...you thrown in the perfect thing at the perfect time.

i love how luke always makes people talk about things...it's great. i agree he didn't really add much dialogue into the mix (new dialogue) but he got people talking and that's often more than many other people did...

some people have been able to egg things on constructively, some people are yes men, some are too nice for their own good...some, like esau, are great being mean when it's time to be mean and stellar at being nice when things are good...

I'm glad we've got the people on this forum that we have and have had.

I don't miss zero or kung, but i miss the energy the board used to have...i like the hope i have for the community...

and i'm glad luke's not in thed scene anymore. i hope he's writing a book or magazine articles or poetry or something...or else he'll be just some other hack that never lives up to his eccentric potential.

i think the guy's incredibly smart and sharp and has a lot going for him, but a few crippling issues of negativity that go against him here.

definitely somebody i would wish well...he needs to heal up.