Jambands.ca

Panic Spring 05 Dates are in !!!!!!!

Chewie

ya!! I think. I'm not sure if I can make any of these shows. I was hoping for some Warfield shows that could be incorporated with a visit to some friends. also have a good friend in NOLa...hmm...the wife also wants to see them, which means outdoor venues with the kids. so maybe walnut creek... it's good to see them back though!

oh ya, re Candadian dates. They played Montreal (club soda) and toronto (the opera house) in fall 1997. they announced a toronto show in fall 1998, but it was cancelled. a show in buffalo (in '99 i think) was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. basically, there is not much demand for them up here. and they tour with a big setup. several trucks of equipment. it's tough to do a tour where you play theatres, amphitheatres and clubs. it's hard to justify the expense of bringing in all that stuff for a club show. which is why they haven't come back up here. unfortunately, it looks like they are happy just concentrating on the markets where they are a big draw - namely, the south, mid-west sort of, red rocks, and california. which makes it real tough to get to see them.

yeah baby!!!!

PANIC!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Momack, Constable...get ready baby!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!

Dude - I already shot you a couple emails to your yahoo account --- I'm thinking Detroit, Cleveland and maybe a little Windy City action.

I fu©king wish Easter wasn't in freaking March -- I was hoping to use those days. Fer fug.

I fu©king wish Easter wasn't in freaking March -- I was hoping to use those days. Fer fug.

whoa whoa whoa.... hold the phones... easter is in march this year??? this is important, as far as my vacation plans go... is this true this year? i guess i could google it... nevermind...

Are you telling me that you went from southern Ont to NYC for Halloween?

I drove solo! Fuggin bullshite. Met up with some friends down there but geez...

That "Trouble" second night is golden. Listen to it all the time.

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaawwwww !!!!! Cant wait for the panic. Im going to hit detroit, cleveland then 3 nites in chiago. And NewRider better not bail on me like he did with halloween in nyc the other year.