Jambands.ca

Nero's Eve... where to begin??

guigsy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trying to drop names. I was just being honest. It did happen. My brother has video tape of it.

Maybe you should hitch and ride with me and Teo to Florida. Maybe we could become friends and you'd see me for who I really am.

A real person with feelings and dreams. Not some "slut" on the internet.

wow, what a new years. just getting back to the 'real' world. thanks to everyone who made our stay so enjoyable. big ups to nero for one hell of a send off and high fives to the 40 main crew. The ottawa crew sure know how to make a guy and his girl feel very welcome. all of you guys always have a place to hang your hats when you come to peterborough. Thank you all for a great NYE.

WHHOOAAA!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU to Ottawa for the great northern hospitality!!!!! Thanks Everyone for an awesome and unforgettable New Years...... From skating on the Canal, to partying and good times at 40 Main, and most noteably to Nero for an awesome night of great music!! Had a blast and can't wait to do it again.......May 2005 bring lots more good times with great friends, Cheers to everyone who made it out to Nero's Eve.................

Teo broke off our relationship last night. It did last 9 days. That's 6 days longer than the last one I had in the summer.

It seems like Teo is like all men. Users.

My councellor has told me to look for love in different places. To maybe look at men who aren't my "type".

So I'm leaving the jamband scene for a while and looking for "mister right" somewhere else.

I'm thinking about applying to CSIS for a job. Maybe I can go into deep cover and meet someone diferent.

It's been fun guys, but it's time for my heart to heal.

Kelly-Anne

Teo broke off our relationship last night. It did last 9 days. That's 6 days longer than the last one I had in the summer.

It seems like Teo is like all men. Users.

My councellor has told me to look for love in different places. To maybe look at men who aren't my "type".

So I'm leaving the jamband scene for a while and looking for "mister right" somewhere else.

I'm thinking about applying to CSIS for a job. Maybe I can go into deep cover and meet someone diferent.

It's been fun guys, but it's time for my heart to heal.

Kelly-Anne

Hilarious!

oh my god are you for real? your relationship? it was 9 days hunny.

i hope this is all a joke, but just in case it's not, here's some good advice...

i remember you going on and on about how much you loved the guy, now that he doesn't want you, he's a user? did you ever think that you were using him to complete your faltering sense of self-confidence?

before you pack your bags to go on the hunt again for that perfect man, try working on yourself first. no worthy man will love a woman who needs him to complete herself, because then she is not complete. and who wants to love half of a person? yeah the whole "i worship you" thing is great but it wears off, FAST.

the scene has nothing to do with your bad choices in men. yeah there are some losers, users, and idiots. however, there are some suberb gentlemen here as well. both of these types of people are everywhere in every sub-culture. if there was one group of super men out there, don't you think it would have been reported by now and everywoman on the planet moved there?

all of this isn't meant to be mean or hurtful, but you really really REALLY need to figure some sh!t out before you try to get someone into your life again, or this crap will only happen again and again. and the crazy woman stereotype will never never end....hmmm wait a sec, it's the crazy woman stereotype that makes normal women look so good....so, do what you like.

btw, let's not hijack this sweet sweet candy thread again. i love you nero. i love you so much it hurts, and even if you leave me for other fans, or join other bands I'll love you forever and ever.

if there was one group of super men out there, don't you think it would have been reported by now and everywoman on the planet moved there?

we're in london. but we keep it on the downlow. if word got out and this town got over-run by excitement, well..... i cant even begin to imagine what might happen.

hahahahahahah...

alexis, have you ever thought about starting your own talk show? b/c you should. good advice little lady.

london is where the supermen are at... ??? sh!t scotty.. you could have been a little more forthcoming with this before i decided to move! jeez...

nero i miss ya already. <3

if not having enough time to keep up with who's real and who's fake, who's pretending to be who, who's saying things behind made up names for jokes or cause they're too afraid to say it for themselves, well then call me weetawded. if tryin to help out some clueless, wacked out sistah is retarded, well ummmm sign me up for the short bus. fawk.

nice job on the crazy girl though.

now, can we PLEASE get back to the nero?

I am real.

And I'm not a tramp. Maybe if I was ever invited to a 40 main party you'd get to know me better.

I love you all. But sometimes I think people lose sight what's it's like to live at home with your mom- at the age of 27. And that's why I think I try so hard to make things work with new boyfriends.

Deep down I want out of my moms house, but I'm not strong enough to live on my own.

Don't hate me for what I do, embrace me for who I am inside. A lonely girl with low self esteem, whose been taken advantage of by an older balding male (Teo).

It's his fault, my mom say so.