Jambands.ca

Black Crowes and J5 'aroo!!!

MoMack

Now I just want to know who's going to be with the brothers in the Black Crowes?

from www.billboard.com

Edited By Jonathan Cohen. February 07, 2005, 3:45 PM ET

Black Crowes To Land At Bonnaroo, Jazz Fest

The reunited Black Crowes have been added to the bill for the Bonnaroo festival (June 11 in Manchester, Tenn.) and New Orleans' annual Jazz and Heritage festival (April 22). In addition, the group has added two additional shows, March 29-30, to its previously announced five-night run at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom.

Those gigs sold out within minutes of going on sale to the general public over the weekend. Tickets for the newly added dates, which will feature support by North Mississippi Allstars, will be available via an Internet pre-sale starting Thursday (Feb. 10) and to the general public on Saturday.

According to the band's official Web site, the majority of the tickets for the March 29-30 shows will be up for grabs during the Internet presale.

It is still unknown which musicians will be joining principal Crowes members Chris and Rich Robinson at the shows, which will be the band's first since later October 2001.

-- Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

aaaaawwwww hell yeah!!!

crowes, panic x2, allmans, karl denson, mule, bela, yonder, some guy named trey, dmb...fu©kin right!!!i don't care what some people say..the ticket price is totally worth it. and so what if you don't get to see every little band that's there...you're still gonna get major bang for the buck.

now only if they can turn down the freaking thermostat by about 15 degrees!! ::

looks like the new guitarist's name is neal cassal of Haze Malayze. he sings too, good vox. Add the rhythm section of the Mule and there you have it. a lot of talk about marc ford guesting in new york but his TBC days are over.

Hey freerange,

Where did you hear the news about the Black Crowes lineup?

now this?

Mission Control posted this on bluefloyd.net:

MARC FORD is a brilliant & mercurial musician. Before booking the upcoming BLUE FLOYD tour, EACH & EVERY member asserted their enthusiasm, optimism, vitality ... and most important: Availability & participation.

MARC has NOT communicated with BLUE FLOYD any conflict in schedule or personal or medical condition that might prevent him from touring in a month. It is pointless to speculate without further first hand evidence and elucidation. I have seen the 'cryptic' post on MARC's site 'apologizing' for his withdrawal (of participation that is).

Had MARC not agreed to do the tour, we would not have spent so much time, energy (& yes - money) to put it together. I think it's a wonderful tour ... and from the robust ticket sales out of the box ... so do you fans.

All we can ask is that you stick with us as we sort out the fact from the fiction, the conjecture from the truth. We are all stronger together than not. MARC is unique & irreplaceable, as are each and every member of the band. We have the luxury of most of a month to get our ducks in a row. BLUE FLOYD has survived its share of tragedy & tribulation ... looking ever forward.

now this?

Mission Control posted this on bluefloyd.net:

MARC FORD is a brilliant & mercurial musician. Before booking the upcoming BLUE FLOYD tour, EACH & EVERY member asserted their enthusiasm, optimism, vitality ... and most important: Availability & participation.

MARC has NOT communicated with BLUE FLOYD any conflict in schedule or personal or medical condition that might prevent him from touring in a month. It is pointless to speculate without further first hand evidence and elucidation. I have seen the 'cryptic' post on MARC's site 'apologizing' for his withdrawal (of participation that is).

Had MARC not agreed to do the tour, we would not have spent so much time, energy (& yes - money) to put it together. I think it's a wonderful tour ... and from the robust ticket sales out of the box ... so do you fans.

All we can ask is that you stick with us as we sort out the fact from the fiction, the conjecture from the truth. We are all stronger together than not. MARC is unique & irreplaceable, as are each and every member of the band. We have the luxury of most of a month to get our ducks in a row. BLUE FLOYD has survived its share of tragedy & tribulation ... looking ever forward.

WTF? I'm going to Marc's official website right now.

I just read this on the website? I hope that it is not really him.

for personal reasons i have to pull out of this blue floyd tour.to those of you who have all already bought tickets or were planning to i apologize.i hope to be playing with the guys very soon.regretably marc