Jambands.ca

vibratory pleasures

Calamity Jane

okay...admit it...you looked at the poster of this thread and thought I was on about sex toys again...

WRONG!!!

how many people can honestly admit they enjoy live, loud, electrified-through-amps music, because it wiggles and waggles at certain pleasure spots...?

Dave's wailing away downstairs while I fritter away some time here, and he has NO IDEA just what his playing is doing to me!! (Well, he will soon enough!!!) :P:P:P:P

Actually, CJ, you want of these. (CAUTION: not safe for viewing at work.)

And if you get one, patching-in can easily be provided (at least, I can give you the cable...hooking it up is up to you) at any show where I'm taping. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

mr m, as always, thank you for your encyclopedic knowledge of the weird shit available on the interweb. i tip my hat to you :)

Well, if the discussion was going to tilt anyway ;)...

(Though I'm tempted to suggest that maybe there's a more pleasant alternative to the Brown Note ;) Every musician's Holy Grail?)

I do have some pretty clear memories of being at the second Dead show of a run (maybe it was Auburn Hills in 92?) and being completely sketched out and sore and beat-up feeling from the night before, and some combination of Phil and Mickey coming out of drums not only making the stadium vibrate (as usual) but giving me the perfect deep full-body massage I needed right then, which put me right back on track. Townshend used to talk about trying to make music that acts as a physical force, and I think there's lots to that.

Townshend used to talk about trying to make music that acts as a physical force, and I think there's lots to that.

I read an interview with the bass player for Napalm Death whose goal it was to produce a sound and vibration so low that it would cause the listener's bowels to evacuate.

Oh Bradley.....you speaka my language!!!! what a site/product!!!! How the hell did you know about this?

I notice there are no Canadian retailers, though, so I'm sending the link directly to my friend who runs GoodForHer in TO...it looks like a really fun toy!

Does the Audi-Oh make noise when it's in use?

No, not much. It is very quiet. We can't promise the same for the user though.

:blush: :blush:

and good news, boys:

Can men use the Audi-Oh?

Absolutely. We won't go into specific detail here. Use your imagination :-)

We are currently developing several men-friendly attachments that will be available on the site soon.