Jambands.ca

Last day of work before New Orleans!

Basher

I don't know how I am going to get through the day. I worked my butt off yesterday fearing it would be tight to get all my outstanding stuff done at work, and, oops, I finished it all.

Now I have nothing to do today and 8.5 hours to go.

:(

Can't wait.

have a super cool time- our week and a half there in 2002- was fab~ fun filled and at certain moments absolutely overwhelming.

My #1 show pick this year is a riverboat show on the 28th that is to die for- GaT where Hunter is replaced with Medeski- anyone got that ticket?

they went on sale yesterday- not sure if there are anymore- GaT tickets page however I recall the riverboat show we were trated to in 2002 was Incredible!

tk

I won't get to see much music while I am there - we are going to a wedding that consumes 3 nights.

I will be at the festival grounds this Friday, so maybe some Dylan and Ani DiFranco and others, and will be at the Umphrey's latenight show with Punk on Saturday night. Might be able to squeeze in a Galactic or Radiators show, but the Garage a Medeski show is out of my price range and doesn't fit my schedule.

No Buffet either.

I will take pics and post them once I get back.