Jambands.ca

THE POLICE TO TOUR AGAIN!!!

richbass

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the bestbuy code I have the option of buying 2 tickest as of 12pm tomorrow without paying the $100.

By paying the $100 you have the option of buying 4 tickets as of 12pm Feb 14.

Then I think it goes publice Feb 17.

Yes I am a Police Fan. My cousin actually took me to see them. I believe it was the summer of 83.

I got my presale code today at 5:45pm. I'll be gunning for 2 tix tomorrow at noon. Don't think I'll be going for the $225 tix, but I will go for the $90 ones.

Here are the "terms and conditions" listed on the BestBuy site:

# Participants must be a valid BestBuy.ca Newsletter Subscriber, and have reached the age of majority in his or her province of residence. Employees of Best Buy Canada Ltd and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Offer valid in Canada only.

# A BestBuy.ca Newsletter will be sent on February 12th, 2007 to all Subscribers who were valid Subscribers as of February 12th, 2007 at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). This BestBuy.ca Newsletter will contain a Ticketmaster Presale Code valid for the purchase of up to two tickets to one concert date in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal. Additional Bestbuy.ca E-Newsletters with Ticketmaster Presale Codes for additional Canadian concert dates may be sent out at Best Buy’s discretion and will be subject to the same terms and conditions contained herein. There are a limited number of presale tickets available. Presale tickets may be purchased by holders of TicketMaster Presale Codes on a first come, first served basis. LIMIT ONE (1) TICKETMASTER PRESALE CODE PER SUBSCRIBER DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. OBTAINING A TICKETMASTER PRESALE CODE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE PRESALE TICKETS. Presale codes will expire once the presale dates for each concert date have come to an end.

# If you receive a Ticketmaster Presale Code for a Concert Venue, you may go to www.ticketmaster.ca/thepolice on presale dates for that Concert Venue, and follow Ticketmaster’s online presale instructions to enter your Ticketmaster Presale Code for the opportunity to purchase a maximum of two (2) presale tickets, while supplies last. The presale dates will be announced on www.ticketmaster.ca and are subject to change. There are a limited number of presale tickets available for each Concert Venue. Presale tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis. LIMIT ONE (1) TICKETMASTER PRESALE CODE ENTRY FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) PRESALE TICKETS PER SUBSCRIBER DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. Availability and pricing may vary by show. Ticketmaster Presale Code is valid for one time use only. All shows subject to artist and show restrictions regarding ticket limits and age restrictions. Presale ticket offer available online only; not available via phone, fax, outlet or box office purchases. Valid major credit card required for purchase.All ticket transactions are subject to Ticketmaster fees set forth on Ticketmaster.ca. All ticket transactions are subject to Ticketmaster’s policies and terms of use. Best Buy is not responsible for Ticketmaster transactions. Any information provided to Ticketmaster as part of a ticket purchase transaction may be shared with Best Buy as Best Buy is considered an Event Provider (as defined in Ticketmaster’s privacy policy). Best Buy’s use of such information is subject to the terms of the Best Buy Privacy Policy.

# Promotion includes the receipt of the Ticketmaster Presale Code only and does not include transportation or any other expenses incurred in connection with attending the concert. All other expenses and taxes are solely recipient’s responsibility. Minors must be accompanied at the concert by parent/legal guardian at all times. Concert dates, location and seating are subject to availability and change; no alternatives are available. No responsibility is assumed for lost Ticketmaster Presale Codes, lost tickets, or canceled or rescheduled concerts. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of Ticketmaster Presale Codes or presale tickets by using multiple/different email accounts or any other methods will void all of that person’s transactions and that person will be disqualified from participating in the promotion. Any misuse or suspected fraudulent use will void Ticketmaster Presale Code. Any Ticketmaster Presale Codes obtained as a result of printing, production, typographical, human or other error shall be deemed null and void. Not valid with any other offers. Offer may be withdrawn or modified in whole or in part at any time at any time at Best Buy’s sole discretion. . Concert dates, locations and seating are subject to availability and change. Schedules of concert dates and locations are available on www.ticketmaster.ca.

# Participants agree that Best Buy Canada Ltd. and any other promotional providers, and Ticketmaster Canada Ltd. (“Released Partiesâ€), and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliates and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by participants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the tickets, attendance at the concert, participation in this promotion or any promotion related activity, and/or the failure of any Subscriber to obtain a Ticketmaster Presale Code or purchase presale tickets. Except where legally prohibited, presale ticket recipients grant (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Best Buy, and those acting under its authority, to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide and on the Internet, without notice, review or approval. None of the Released Parties nor any of their respective agencies are responsible or liable for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network; or irregular or inoperative Ticketmaster Presale Codes; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Ticketmaster Presale Code requests, presale ticket transactions or other information, or the failure to capture any such information; or any printing, production, typographical, human or other errors in the printing, offering or announcement of this promotion.

# In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Ticketmaster in relation to the purchase or sale of tickets purchased using presale codes, then the Ticketmaster terms and conditions will prevail.

Each one is sent to an individual. If you go to BestBuy.ca and sign up for their newsletter, you should hopefully get a passcode shortly thereafter. I'm sure that it would work no matter what email address/billing address was used at time of purchase. I don't think that they could isolate that (people purchase items online with alternate emails/addys)

Good luck ...

Edited by Guest

the site says that the passcodes have already been released, but that they will send you passcodes for other upcoming events. that would imply that its too late. i signed up 20 min ago, we'll see

I just signed up yesterday and that disclaimer was already up. I received my passcode a few hours later. Hopefully you'll get yours in time.