Jambands.ca

THE POLICE TO TOUR AGAIN!!!

richbass

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocks of seats are reserved for these sales. The ones being kicked back in now are ones where credit cards were rejected, or people dumping back tix they didn't want.

It's a big gamble. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't win much. For this show, I just wanted IN!!! Depending on my mood, i might just find my way down to those $225 seats .

Those TicketBastard auctions are EVIL!!!! Supposedly they (not the artist/promoter) make the extra on top of the face value either. Glorified scalping by the ticket provider ... nice.

Just like promoters figured out that they could raise ticket prices to reap the profits the scalpers were getting, they are doing this auction shit now because they saw that people do this on eBay and were taking "their" profits away.

TicketBastard IS evil.

Remember too, that Live Nation is the new brand name that Clear Channel (evil) gave to its concert arm. Interesting read here:

http://www.kotorimag.com/?p=article&id=8&PHPSESSID=3d351885d3415c8e876a71c549a91676

TONS of tix with the brokers and eBay already;

http://www.eventticketscenter.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=521485

http://tickets.search.ebay.com/police-toronto-acc_Tickets_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR8QQsacatZ1305QQsubmitsearchZSearch

ladies and gentlemen:

phorbesie and I are currently in Cuba, and will be returning to Ottawa this Saturday. Internet here is sketchy.

We both very, very much want tickets to the Police show either in Toronto or Montreal. If anyone here could grab us a pair it would be greatly appreciated. We will gladly share the stupid membership expense. We don't need the expensive tickets but will take them if that's what comes our way. If anyone can help, rest assured that we can pay you immediately upon our return to Canada.

If you can help us out, please post here to prevent duplicate favours.

Thanks all.

Cuba is nice.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank MarcO and TimmyB. I owe each of you a blowjob.

You're welcome and the blowjob is not necessary, unless you're getting someone else to give me head, that might change my mind.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank MarcO for getting us the tickets today while I was busy at work.

I love you,

Tim

I wanted to say 2 things. First, I'm still disgusted at the prices and the auctions on ticketmaster for The Police. How much fuckin' money does Andy Summers need?

2nd...THANK YOU ANDRE (and timmyb/marco) as I'm going to see the Police with my brother. I was hesitant about jumping in, but realized I had no choice with a top tier ticket. FUCK THE POLICE for the price, but I'll recover and I'll be happy.

scored a sweet pair in sec105 ACC for $95 each for the monday show. VERY happy with them :D .

didnt wanna spend five bills on a pair, and didnt wanna be in the nosebleeds (most of which were also $95 :/ ).

expect another show to be added for saturday. the monday show was added immediately upon the sunday show selling out.

Is anyone having any luck with the Mtl tickets today? I can't even bring up the page to select quantities on Admission.com.

I expect a second show on the Thursday will be added within the hour, just like what happened with Toronto.