Jambands.ca

can lara, cully, M or good other PM me?

zero

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone who is bashing Luke and getting upset/annoyed with his posts needs to be educated on mood disorders, mania, etc. Take into account that perhaps this is something that cannot be dealt with, without the help of meds, professionals, friends, support etc.

Done and done. I'm completely sympathetic to his cause because I feel as though I've been there. I see a professional AT LEAST once a week now. I take my medication. One thing I don't do is believe that my disorder is a license to be an asshole. Luke knows as well as me that HE needs to take control. Drugs and therapy can only do so much. He has to change things himself. I know it's hard but I know it's in him and if he doesn't like what I'm saying he can take it back to his FAG CENTRAL and shove it up his ass!

There is NO EXCUSE for "lashing out" at people on here! He's not a fucking four year old! As far as ignoring him goes, that's tough for me. I love the guy, I consider him a friend. I don't want to have to put him on my ignore list because of this crap. A lot of times I like what he has to say and a lot of times I don't but I appreciate his input. As a friend I'm saying enough is enough. Stop treating a 30 year old man like a child because you're doing him NO favors!

Being in a manic place, you don't think of what you are doing. I am not saying its right or acceptable.

For myself my mental health issues are an everyday struggle. I have done and said some off the wall innapropriate things.

However I do know that if people don't feed off it, it makes me more aware of my behaviour. Espicially if I am having agrandiose episode of sorts.

I support and only wish the best for Luke.

Perhaps we need to start a bi-polar forum!! ;)

I think people on here have been VERY supportive and VERY tolerant. Where do you draw the line? Is there a resident doc in the house? Mental health issues are totally new to me but one thing I learned is you NEED TO GET CONTROL OVER YOUR BEHAVIOR!

Why let other people that may or may not have emotional problems of their own set themselves up to help someone only to be spit on?

Fuck yeah, We've never met, and I haven't seen your roomates in forever. Plus, I think I called your phone ealier trying to get a hold of zero and I guess you'll be out of the office. Sorry, I didn't leave a message.

Oh, tell zero I'm looking at apartments non-stop, so if he wants to join forces he can jump on the wagon. The house hunting wagon...

edit to add: maybe we met at Canada day in Ottawa, I dunno...

Edited by Guest

None of you seem remotely conscious that you are yourselves creating a web of hatred around what may be my kernel.

I prefer not to hide mental health issues from the light of day. Many of you are trying to give me a dose of my own medecine (some of it is about as funny as joking about lynchings to black people mind you) and that's fine. You'll need some Yellow Medecine.

The best thing I can do is thank everyone who has been supportive to me and wish the others well with their own travails. Do not presume you know another person's mind or mental state or classification- we are all each of us unique. I should find a community that is both virtually and physically comforting and redemptive.