Jambands.ca

Jivin' good times......

Jonesy

I checked out Sling n' the Stone at the Lanc in Kitchener a few weeks ago......Kickin' ass awesome! They sounded great...upbeat, new jivin' that kept the party goin strong. Can't wait til they come back to Guelph. Just what Guelph's scene needs; New sounds, killer beats and great entertainment...Keep up the great stuff guys....Get in at the Jimmy Jazz or whatev, 'cause I'm there....PUT OUT SOME RECORDINGS !!! a bunch of my pals keep asking me when you're gettin some out and about.

well fine ya busted me!

it's a new band, and I'm just tryin to get it off the ground. and some friends were just tryin to help! If you have any brilliant ways to get the word out let me know, I don't know anyone from the cavern, just an organ player tryin to get some new stuff out!!!

But I'll be more honest and straight forward from here on in,

just to clarify Sling n' the Stone will be playing at the boathouse on wed. in kitchener, please feel free to bring any brillant marketing tactics with you!!

i'll come check you out. is it free?

my marketing strategy will be if i like your band i'll talk about it. sweet, eh? i've dabbled in booking and promoting too so we might be able to work something out in the fall as well for the Lanc if i like what i see.

look for me in the audience, i'll be the one judging you ;)

***brad is currently working with bell to have his cables trenched with theirs in order to record shows in other cities without leaving his computer***

Nah, I've leap-frogged past that, to a fleet of remotely controlled hovering microphone platforms that use wireless networking technology to beam the digital recorded signal back to home base for on-the-fly processing and uploading.

Aloha,

Brad