Jambands.ca

How many slices in a medium pizza?

rubberdinghy

i'm pretty sure i won't be eating any pizza unless it's from pepi's pizza in kitchener. sweet mother of god that was the best $4 slice ever. pineapple, onions and tomatoes (which turned out to be bruscetta mix)...and our slices were made fresh, for us, and were the size of a 1\4 of a large pizza. oh man. soooooooooo good. other pizza just doesn't seem worth it.

oh yeah....6 slices for small, 8 slices for medium and 10 slices for large.

i'm pretty sure i won't be eating any pizza unless it's from pepi's pizza in kitchener. sweet mother of god that was the best $4 slice ever. pineapple, onions and tomatoes (which turned out to be bruscetta mix)...and our slices were made fresh, for us, and were the size of a 1\4 of a large pizza. oh man. soooooooooo good. other pizza just doesn't seem worth it.

oh yeah....6 slices for small, 8 slices for medium and 10 slices for large.

Del, jonyak, and I had (delivered) pizza from Twice The Pizza when we were in K/W in March. I think the deal was two four-topping mediums + four cans of pop, for under $20. We did four meat toppings on one (pepperoni, ground beef, sausage, and ham, I think), and tomatoes, chicken, pineapple, and feta on the other. It was great, and we had enough to last (me, anyway) through breakfast the next day and munchies on the road.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Correct typo.

The Prescott wasnt that great Heady Mama and it certainly doesnt even come close to a Mama Mia. I probably wont get it again. You just thought it was good because of that half of glass of wine that cost you 6 bucks. It got you wasted.

My top 3 in Ottawa are Pubwells, Bella Vista and Colonnade. Each make a smoking 8 slicer.

Where's Pubwells? I don't like the colonnade style, I like somewhere in between that and a thin crust most of the time.

I am a big fan of 1 plus 1 believe it or not, but since we moved we have to order from Rideau and the rideau one sucks. I also like Fida's alot but I think there's crack in it.

I am a big fan of 1 plus 1 believe it or not, but since we moved we have to order from Rideau and the rideau one sucks.

I remember you extolling the virtues of 1 plus 1 but I never had a great experience. Now it make sense. I have to order from the Rideau location too.