Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL COME TOGIV'ER - MAY 16 - 17 -18 - FRONTIER TOWN

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\/\/illy and tigger, I still remember meeting each of you for the first time at the May 2001 Come Together Music Fest ... I'll miss seeing each of you at ghost town this May long weekend.

Jaydawg and GoodRev, have a blast playing at the festival ... I'm certain that you'll have lots of fun and that people will dig it! And happy birthday GoodRev ... I see that candle beside your name this morning!

The festival seems to have taken on another life here in the KW area ... lots of interest from people outside of the community of people I know via this board.

The frontier draws near ...

Peace, Mark

Just curious about dogs at the fest, it says no pets but I know in the past people have brought thiers. I have a new dog and want to bring her. I am a responsible dog owner she will be on a leash at all times and I will pick up after her doings but don't want to piss anyone off. I emailed Mark but he has yet to get back to me. Anyone know if this will be a problem.

there are two dogs that live on the property and have been known to be aggressive at times. It's their land and they roam it freely on a daily basis so when strange people show up with strange dogs they're less than accommodating. One is clearly the dominant male. Owner beware.

Man, we had a Midnight Shift rehearsal last night and the band is cookin...this other guitar player I'm bringing, Brian Murphy, is a smokin player. Expect lots of Buddy & The Crickets but some other stuff as well...I don't want to give you any spoilers but we'll be moving beyond 1959 at some points for sure...prepare for the first saloon dance party of the summer! And no rain this weekend eh!