Jambands.ca

EPL 2008-2009

Davey Boy 2.0

What is so hard to figure out here?

Liverpool scored 2 garbage goals. That's all I have said, what more do I need to back up?

What's with this insecurity you guys carry after watching years and years of frustratingly end up from the top of the table is really starting to get to you poufters.

Oh, wait................

Keep the faith boys and get a room.

wham110307_600x479.jpg

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong because I havent followed this very much, nor clicked on Ollie's link but as I gather this appeal was brought about by a 'judgement' call on the pitch from said ref.

As far as I am concerned, leave that shit to the ref. And please dont say this is some kind of "ManU bias" from me because it aint. I would rather see Terry play against the Red Devils.

Correct me if I am wrong because I havent followed this very much, nor clicked on Ollie's link but as I gather this appeal was brought about by a 'judgement' call on the pitch from said ref.

And correct me if I'm wrong but I can't remember any other suspension appeal being overturned in the 3 seasons I've been watching. How common is this? Seems awfully convenient in this case.

mmmm, red cards do get overturned from time to time but it's never been this type of situation. The red was issued for a serious foul, not for having prevented a goal scoring opportunity

Now Terry doesn't even get a yellow; I read that the Chav lawyers would have had to successfully argue that the foul wasn't even a bookable offence, however the stupid part of this is that reds can't be downgraded to yellows- it's all or nothing. So Halsey's made to look like a toothless incompetent imbecile and Terry gets off scot free after having rugby tackled Jo.

total BS