Jambands.ca

EPL 2008-2009

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If I had known you were backing Roma Ollie, I would have saved myself a little stress and relaxed knowing that Arsenal's victory was guaranteed. Way to back another loser, fucking chump.

Can't say the Gunners deserved the victory but I really don't care. Always nice to see another Serie A team bounced by the Premiership. Bring on the next round.

Who'd you expect me to cheer for?

My first guess would be your mom, in hopes that I keep my promise and let her sift through our recycling for empties after I thoroughly abuse her instead of just showing her the door.

My second guess, if it has to be sports related, would be the Raptors because they've seemed to have totally tanked it and it would only make sense you've become a fan.

You know, you really are smarter in person than you come off on this board.

Awesome. ROMA~!

That's you cheering for Roma ie backing them. I never said they were your team, the points I was trying to make were a)you're a chump b)the team you back will chump out c)armed with this knowledge the Arsenal/Roma shootout would not have been as stressful

As far as an assumption goes that if you have a favourite team in the Premiere League you automatically cheer against every other team is stupid. Myself for example, couldn't give a shit about your sad sack HotSpurs. The only thing remotely interesting of late about Tottenham is how much they've plummeted since you've declared they're your team, other than that fuck'em.

As far as an assumption goes that if you have a favourite team in the Premiere League you automatically cheer against every other team is stupid.

Dude... North London Derby.

P.S. And I thought you saved all your best material for Low Roller. I'm touched.

Guest Low Roller
I know dude.

Wow. Carrie Underwood and Hillary Duff in the same box.

That's ironic because Mike Fisher and Tony Romo were in the same box too.