Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're still miles ahead of any other Canadian team' date=' and will continue to be so for many more years. [/quote']

I would never say that myself because I understand how quickly turn arounds can happen in the cap-era of the NHL. Just ask Pittsburgh and the Flyers.

Very true... this is the reality of today.

We're still miles ahead of any other Canadian team, and will continue to be so for many more years.
You dont watch them play. Its obvious.

Miles! Miles? I'd call you a fucking idiot but I save that kind of talk for Booche. Calgary is playing some really decent hockey this year. Where have you been? Have you seen Cammalleri play? Miles? Maybe you just don’t understand what that statement means. Kipper seems a little off this year but if he gets his form back……

Let’s keep all this in mind come playoff time and consider a “who goes further†bet just to keep things fun.

0924annniverss01.jpg

Kovalev's jersey would make a wicked pyjama top.

*cough*

I’ll go back to the Sens thread now and wallow in their craptitude.

The BGL signing is really starting to look like a fuckingjoke on Les Brahs.

The lack of focus after a bad goal and the inability to win us games is getting a bit tiring. How long must I watch the same display in our net before Carbo considers an alternative approach? Price let in 2 (possibly 3) goals that he should have stopped tonight. We were facing a team right behind us in the standings, one that has a goalie who is red-hot, so we needed a big performance. I can't remember the last time a goalie stole us a win and that makes doing anything considerable this year seem like a long shot. I am not saying that Halak is a lock to steal us some games, but right now I know that Price certainly isn't.

Listening to Price's comments after the game, he seems like he's ready to cry...

His confidence is shattered, send him home to Mom & Dad for a week... The guy needs a psychiatrist, not a goalie coach right now... He's gotta embrace the pressure, not let it get the best of him...

Halak will start next game 100%...

The Habs are not in their happy place right now... we need a shake up

Listening to Price's comments after the game, he seems like he's ready to cry...

His confidence is shattered, send him home to Mom & Dad for a week... The guy needs a psychiatrist, not a goalie coach right now... He's gotta embrace the pressure, not let it get the best of him...

Halak will start next game 100%...

The Habs are not in their happy place right now... we need a shake up

At the end of the game, O'Byrne gave Price the puck to keep as a memento of his shutout. He tossed it over the glass to a kid in the crowd.

"I'm going to play another 20 years," Price said. "I hope I'll have enough shutouts I won't know what to do with all the pucks."

interesting juxtaposition