Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum 08/09

badams

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Fun fact: with two assists tonight, Saku Koivu passed Yvan Cournoyer to become the Habs' 6th all-time assist leader.

He's also 3 points away from tying Elmer Lach for 10th spot for most points overall.

Guest Low Roller

2nd and 3rd round picks.

That leaves the Habs with 9 D-men on the roster (including Dandy). I wonder what the next move is going to be?

I wonder if his old number is prophetic in any way

schnhab.jpg

Let me repeat this for the 10 thousandth time.

Kovalev is NOT getting traded unless the Habs spiral out of control and know for sure they will be out of the playoffs. The return for him will be very little and the 'potential' loss far too high.

Youfucking study business. Its a simple concept. Then again, I have seen your arguements with the Sloth lately...........

Guest Low Roller

If I had to study one more course right now I would blow my brains out.

And by "potential loss", I'm sure you mean "opportunity cost" which is the correct term in financial terms i.e. the cost of not pursuing the alternative.

Eric Engels has an interesting take on which FA are staying, and which are going:

He's got Tanguay, Komisarek, Dandenault, and Kostopoulos coming back from the UFAs, with Brisebois, Bouillon, Kovalev, Begin, and Lang not coming back.

Out of the RFAs he talking about only Latendresse and D'Agostini coming back, with Plekanec, Higgins, and Chipchura not coming back.

Guest Low Roller

[color:purple]Bring on the 'Bulin Wall!

Factor in Tanguay coming back soon (thankfully), and yes, there is material for further transaction within the organization.

Edited by Low Roller