Jambands.ca

STUMBLEWEED & DIESEL DOG: Pepper Jacks: Saturday, March 28th

kc

my union representative said if you get that number down around $4 before 11PM and we'll talk business.

I think yer more in line with a gov't that would rather freeze minimum wage at a 1990's level while inflation is going up!

minimum wage levels?!?! what do you pay all thoose poor children you have chained up working behind the scenes at pjc. doing dishes' date=' making tshirts, printing posters, sweeping up broken glass with their bare hands.. shame on you kenny!!

FREE THE PJC CHILDREN !!!

DIESEL DOG & STUMBLEWEED

$8[/quote']

That would be me. I am the children!!

No another note. ATTN BANDS. Can you please try and get to PJC early to complete the soundcheck by 8:30 so that we can honour this EARTH HOUR thing. Lights out from 8:30-9:30

Aaron, the patio is $8 too!! you can hang out in the parkette across the street and drink your stashed wine over there, no probs!!

K

I'm glad I made it out for this! I enjoyed the Stumbleweed set (my first time seeing them) and I thought that Diesel Dog was on fire. It was nice to hear them play some (new) original material, and some of the jams really seemed to take off and go places.

The blast of friendship was also a refreshing treat, although as per usual at shows, it is hard to fit in all of the socializing that I'd like to do.

Peace, Mark

What a fun night. That was a wonderful way to end a day spent visiting with pals and enjoying sunny weather.

I'm pleased I got to hear Stumbleweed; y'all have really nailed down a great sound. Diesel Dog sounded really on last night. That isn't the first time I've heard your Bend Down Low but last night's rendition really tickled my ear bones - it is still in my head now.

Thank you everybody for all the hugs and high fives!

Oh and it was a great surprise to run into you KevO. Good to see you before you head east; enjoy O-town.

Edited by Guest
KevO shout out added

I'm glad I made it out for this! I enjoyed the Stumbleweed set (my first time seeing them) and I thought that Diesel Dog was on fire. It was nice to hear them play some (new) original material, and some of the jams really seemed to take off and go places.

The blast of friendship was also a refreshing treat, although as per usual at shows, it is hard to fit in all of the socializing that I'd like to do.

Peace, Mark

What were the new originals?

GREAT night!! the stumbleweed was friggin great!! i am excited to see and hear more of that!

and the DOG ios always great, and they didnt dissappoint that night! lots of great covers, few i havent heard them do before, and they just killed the originals.

and as mark T says, its hard to fit in all the hellos that you'd like to.

i heard that night was recorded, how long we gonna have to wait to hear it again fellas??