Jambands.ca

NFL 2009-2010 Season

Northern Wish

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so upset last night after the Phins lost. They controlled the ball well and did exactly what they needed to beat Manning and the Colts. Sadly they forgot to stop him when he did have that ball :)

0-2 sucks but the team still looks good. Though, I think their schedule is going to kill them. Looks like an 8 - 8 year.

Good game last night. Sorry Brad, blame me, I was pulling for the fins.

Anyone else loving Jon Gruden on colour? He told a great story about calling an all-out blitz against Peyton, only to have Manning burn him for 6. As Manning jogged past Gruden he barked out, "What were you thinking?"

Good game last night. Sorry Brad, blame me, I was pulling for the fins.

Anyone else loving Jon Gruden on colour? He told a great story about calling an all-out blitz against Peyton, only to have Manning burn him for 6. As Manning jogged past Gruden he barked out, "What were you thinking?"

Yeah, he is doing a great job. I love the insight ex-coaches bring to the game. The only person that I hate hearing from is Matt Millen. He has no right to critic anybody.

Another glorious day of fantastic games with lots of drama. The past 2 weeks at the Man Cave I have been INCREDIBLY focused in managing NFL Sunday Ticket, I was on the remote like a fat kid on a Smartie, flipping on every commercial, knowing where the games were and getting on the right channel when a team was in the Red Zone. I felt like I was a quarterback myself, calling plays in the huddle, "we'll see if the Vikings get 3rd down here then we'll flip back to the Ravens, you stir the chili, I'll light us a couple smokes"....

Well, the ole cunt Favre looked pretty damn good, I actually made myself stay up to watch the game. The difference in the o-lines was frightening; they showed Favre with 7 and a half seconds in the pocket once, and he threw 31 times without being touiched. Meanwhile, Rodgers got sacked every other play.

This whole revenge thing is so blown out of proportion, the Packers should be ecstatic that they have Rodgers.

Edited by Guest

Well I was 100% behind Favre when he came back with Jets but was pretty down on the Vikings thing but I ended up cheering for him the entire time.

He had tons of zip in his arm and he made the most of the time he had in the pocket (which was plenty to say the least). Great game by both QBs but the game was won on the line not in the pocket.

Green Bay was correct in moving on and Favre silenced the critics(again), well see if Minnesota can protect like that the whole season and maybe the lightened reps in the pratice can keep his arm fresh the entire season (Christ if Jamarcus Russell is allowed to be a quarterback then maybe Old Balls Brett should be left alone).

never-forget-you-brent.jpg