Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum 10/11

rubberdinghy

but I've never understood why he came out and told Murray he wanted Kadri?

Clearly, I mean CLEARLY they had been talking deal before this moment. Burke was hoping to trade with Murray and still be able to draft Kadri a few picks later. Either way, it was a "fuuuuuuuck you" caught on camera.

I've never understood why Murray told Burke he would take Kadri if they dealt. Pure idiocy. Maybe there is some kind of 'code' amongst GM's in this situation but that just seems stupid to me but I aint no GM.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually think Burke popped out of his seat, Murray just happens to be standing idly by away from the Sens table and Burke tells him out of the blue he is taking Kadri?

And this is the first they have spoke of it?

Oooooookaaaaay..........have fun with all of that. [color:purple]You arent biased here at all.

McGrattan has confirmed what everyone already knows.. Chris Neil is a spot picking piece of turd.

--

Brian McGrattan, Chris Neil's former running mate in Ottawa, didn't think much of the bruiser picking a late fight with Dennis Seidenberg on Saturday. After a whistle, Neil engaged with Seidenberg, a non-fighter, and opened up a cut over his left eye.

"I heard about it," McGrattan said of Neil's actions. "That's typical Chris Neil. I had to protect that guy for three years when I was there. He'd do that and I'd have to fight all his battles for him the next time we'd play a team after he'd do something stupid like that. It doesn't surprise me."

Neil and Seidenberg were tagged with fighting majors. Neil was given an additional two minutes for roughing.

"That's the way he does it," McGrattan said. "He'll do something where he knows he'll get kicked out of the game and won't have to come back and fight anybody. I've been around him long enough to know he does that. Then I'm the one who usually has to fight his battles the next time. It's typical."

Edited by Guest

Neil on McGrattan - "I'm sure he's trying to get into the lineup' date=' I have nothing bad to say about the guy." haha[/quote']

CLASS.

I'm surprised Tissue Man would take the word of a coke head.

6-7 years ago neil may have been a "fighter" but not anymore.

last time they played the habs who was he trying to fight? alexandre picard.. and then the next game he is throwing with seidenberg and he is such a tough mofo that he doesnt even let seidenberg get his gloves off before he starts throwing. .

ill take the word of cokey mcgrattan over Fetal alcohol neil anyday.