Fantasy Hockey '11 - Game On!

Hal Johnson

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this has never been said before, but I am looking for a goalie! Kicker here is that I have Kovalchuk up for grabs, who is poised to be the comeback player of the year! Looking for a goalie who plays and a defenseman who gets a few points for Kovalchuk. Is this a reasonable thing to ask?

Kicker here is that I have Kovalchuk up for grabs

uh oh, somebody doesn't understand the concept of buy low, sell high.

Just teasing, but how many pools out there are being lost this season based on wasting an early draft pick on Kovalchuk?

My descent to the bottom needs to stop today! I've lost both my goalies to injury (it can be argued that Kahbibulin was playing like an injured dove all season though) and the season is all but lost. So, up for grabs:

Bobby Ryan

Mike Green

Need a goalie in return. If you want both then I'd need a goalie and a half decent RW in return.

Edited by Guest
spelling

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to Yahoo Fantasy Sports. I thought you were crazy to rank Stamkos at #3 to start the season. You were right on the money. And then some.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all you kind folk who drafted before me that passed on him.. :surprise:

• 2 weeks later...