Jambands.ca

Minus thirteen now thtat I moe'd ouch! mexico?yes!twobits ashotcomeonmakemedance!!

Esau

Decided to drop the 13.......

Figure its over,time to move on,all grown up now,stoned at 6:50 am,no work,wheres my waitress,got to jibbo,setlist,lot,burrito,hut,ice,jaws,fike,makr,lope,bsdhenamsn,jump,lwaep,never,gap,houses,tree,lake,right,up,help,die,hair,dick,1234567gfadsewrdqgabvc,.dle0p[pdkk,things alaways go nbad,prime example,new,birth,old lie,has,beck,been,jacket,bruce,here4,lokcke,insert ouer,grace,term,weax,true,level,easy,song,guitar,smoke,fire,ice,california,bolivia,greens,scar,teeth,not,ah,sneeze,,snork coke,eat 'shrooms,take acid,pop E,see me ,feel me,kill ,me, break laws,call for help,wigit,finger,cross,abate,mob,boy,tracker,eat shit,die,suck me,grawl,poke,jump,juingle,rush,sweater,sun,sand,polar,tree,theft,mirage,sam,piss,ouch,hahahaha,listening to Portishead,drinking beer,thinkin about moe.wishin I could drive,breaking bones,swallowing pills,gratefuldead,swimming,high,wondering,on to the next question,following her,making food,driver down,bomb the world,take the oil,burn the village,steal from the poor,rich get riche,garbage,steel,iron,sewer,mask,meat,marsh,sky,crew,heart,pumpin,slumpin,killin,eating,rides,moons,gas,out,hag,fruit,pill,jer,bearorkutyr,starve the children,help the sick,jail the guilty,rape the land,but my house,hate your guts,try to kill,making wine,red is red,blue is green,monster world come ungripped,spit,just,breaker,susan,top,hotrod,grease,code,mink,tuna,silk,just keeps goin',spare adime?,steal this book,vote vote vote,lie,tell,hatter,barrel,grad,he,turn it up,go away,sale sale sale,lose weight,eat right,buy stock,sell hogs,have nothing,aquire it all,twist,pull,turn,pinch,bite,jerry,mom,rabbits cash,tattoo,face ,stolen,cream,dog ,home,distant,huns,russian,file,nose,pierce,grab,stew,bean,caddilac,hello,welcome to ireland,she stole my beer,hung my name,doors closed,gone by tuesday,death,fear,heart,ground,jill,hues,reds,hats,yodel,and now introducing.....

seeyouontheotherside

Archived