Jambands.ca

Baseball Playoffs

Hal Johnson

Hi Hal!

I barely qualify as a baseball fan, not having watched even 9 innings of the regular season I bet. But I am hooked come playoffs. Like the first round in hockey, it's great to have games on every day, sometimes all day. It's a crash refresher course for "fans" like me.

I'm pulling for any team except the Cardinals and the Yankees. So that should pretty much guarantee that those teams will be in the final this year.

Edited by Guest

haha, hey Ollie! All good, I can totally dig it. In fact, I spent most of my evenings this summer watching the entire 5 seasons of The Wire, so that's why I'm all about the O's these days. How's that for fandom?!

I'd enjoy a subway series between Baltimore and Washington, but like you, I think that pretty much guarantees it's not gonna happen.

I might be able to beat your jinx because I really want St. louis to win now. They've easily been the most fun team to watch over the past two playoffs. Adding what they did last night to what they did last year - holy fuckin shit! This team is insane! Whose gonna stop them? Buster freaking Posey? Puh-lease.

I'm pulling for any team except the Cardinals and the Yankees. So that should pretty much guarantee that those teams will be in the final this year.

One round closer to the inevitable. Sorry Tigers and Giants fans.

Yes guy!

Edited by Guest

One round closer to the inevitable. Sorry Tigers and Giants fans.

Yes guy!

self high five guy!

516.gif

just kidding ... well played. Where's your money for the final? I'm good with either team. Loved seeing Detroit spank the Yanks, but have really enjoyed watching the Giants fight back off the ropes 6 friggin' times!