Jambands.ca

Phil and Friends 2014 roster(s)

c-towns

The first Phil and Friends lineup, set to take place April 2nd-5th, will feature Lesh, John Kadlecik, Larry Campbell, Teresa Williams, Jeff Chimenti and Joe Russo. The second lineup will see Lesh joined by John Kadlecik, Jackie Greene, Marco Benevento and Joe Russo from April 9th-12th. Pre-sale tickets for the shows will be available from Wednesday, February 5 at 10am until Friday, February 7 at 10am (password: CapPhil). Tickets for the Capitol Theatre shows will go on sale to the general public on Friday, February 7.

It was also confirmed earlier this week that Lesh and his co-conspirators will play a three-night run at the soon-to-be-opened Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas from April 18th-20th. The band for that run will feature Lesh, John Scofield, John Medeski, Jackie Greene and Joe Russo. Tickets for those shows will go on sale tomorrow at 1pm ET/10am PST via the Brooklyn Bowl’s website.

info

Hey Bones, Bob told me you were at the Furthur shows back in October in Vegas. Is that so? I was there and I am seriously considering this run as well. Maybe you can help me stay out of trouble this time. :cheers:

Ya, I was at The Palms for both of those shows with snarfmasterc. We stayed right there in the tower above The Pearl Theatre.

I definitely did not behave myself though :dazed:

This time I'm in Nevada for work, so I'll be good.

Brooklyn Bowl is only 2000 people capacity so you should be easy to spot if you make it down.

Short but sweet

• 2 months later...

There's always London at the end of JULY

Phil Lesh & The Terrapin Family Band

Brooklyn Bowl London Presents

PHIL LESH & THE TERRAPIN FAMILY BAND

W/ VERY SPECIAL GUESTS JJ GREY & MOFRO

TUE 29/7Doors: 6:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm

TICKETS

£30.00

Phil Lesh & The Terrapin Family Band

Brooklyn Bowl London Presents

PHIL LESH & THE TERRAPIN FAMILY BAND

W/ VERY SPECIAL GUESTS JJ GREY & MOFRO

WED 30/7Doors: 6:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm

TICKETS

£30.00

Phil Lesh and Friends to Play Central Park

After a successful 2+ week sting at The Capitol Theatre, ending with a final 2-night run at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, Phil Lesh and Friends has announced their next New York stop: Central Park. On Wednesday, May 28th, the long-time Grateful Dead bassist will bring his friends to Rumsey Playfield in New York City's Central Park. Joining Lesh for this outdoor excursion will be Warren Haynes, John Scofield, John Medeski, and Joe Russo.

Tickets for the performance will go on sale via The Capitol Theatre at noon on Friday, April 25th.

nytimes

I ended up deciding against this for a couple of reasons, monetarily primarily I suppose, but hot-damn if these shows arent going to be delicious. Hoping they are broadcast. I will definitely buy a Sunday night show seeing as I have no set plans.

Order here

Phil Lesh & Friends are heading to Sin City for three shows at Brooklyn Bowl's Las Vegas outpost from Friday through Sunday nights. For this run, Lesh will be joined by Jackie Greene, John Scofield, John Medeski and Joe Russo. If you can't make it in person, there's an option to watch from wherever you have an internet connection.

Nugs.TV will be serving up Pay-Per-View webcasts of each show in both SD and HD formats. Head here to place your order. The webcasts are expected to begin at 7 p.m. PT on Friday and Saturday night, while Sunday's webcast kicks off around 6 p.m. PT.