Bluesfest 2014

AD

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Thread highjacked.

That Gorge show (17-07-98) is one of my favourite go-to shows when I want to listen to Phish. I'm amazed you were there.

Edited by Low Roller

it was a good point though. i wonder if anyone else who was at the show that stayed for the whole thing can chime in.

i thought you were be referring to Phish in Oswego but are you referring to the Gorge?

i had a great time in Canandaigua the other night, and they opened with Buried Alive and Twist which certainly grabbed my attention ;) actually i liked the first set a lot more than the second set!

Actually' date=' now that I'm imagining it, I'd go see that for sure.[/quote']

paullansbury.jpg

On behalf of all things family related my brother, please delete your browsing history in case there is a catastrophic failure with your breathing. Immediately. Also, do a search for any file using this as your search term PaulaLansbury*.* and delete them all.

Thanks in advance for caring about our family name.

thank you. I came up with that gag waaaay before craig ferguson did btw! :P

i had a great time in Canandaigua the other night

No shit!

I'm at Meatstick, a song I don't normally care for, and loving the fucking feel of this show. The first set contains some solid Phish and flows accordingly. That had to have been fun!

Unlike yesteryear, I havent given much care for Phish but to these ears they are slamming it this tour. I've been heavily falling under their spell since last fall.

I have no hatred of hip hop, but Deltron was boring. Maybe it was the lack of the conductor and other instruments, but every song sounded exactly the same.

Journey was way better than Deltron 3030.

And Booche, if you think the Meatstick from Canandaigua was fun, you should have seen gentlemonkey dancing to it. Hilarious.