Jambands.ca

nero last night

Phil McCraken

grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

It was a good thing (great thing) However all the guys with girlfriends there were afraid to look at the stage.

Between sets, I got caught on this trip where I was stuck in an especially bad episode of Alley MacBeal. All the women were plotting an assaination, and the between set music really sucked!!

Of course, officially, I didn't even notice those girls wink.gif" border="0 but what's up with wearing a KISS t-shirt in public confused.gif" border="0 Mabey it is time to get my LoveGun t out of storage

Think of all the crazy fun we've seen on those tues nites....

Remember the old guy dancing up a storm, I think it was in Feb. or Mar.... that was fun.

Whitey yelling out for frankenstein and plying air guitar, mimicking Dave...

Now we have the fond and cherished memories of the lesbin dancing girls. Crystal may be making more tues nite appearances as a result...

That was interesting, for damn sure! Ive never seen two hotties get down at the Post, especially with goofs in KISS shirts. it made playing difficult to concentrate on at points.. The one-armed harmonica guy was a bit of a surprise, but he was actually pretty fun.. interesting night for sure..

Archived