Jambands.ca

Estradasphere @ Babylon Sun Aug 5th

Pablo Sanchez

I miss you too booche!!

don't worry, we'll be reunited soon. wink.gif" border="0. The Estradasphere show should be cool, (for those here), but don't miss a camping extravaganja on account of it. I'd rather be chilling in Rockport with the crew!

You could probably sneak onto Wolfe Island too. Hopefully they don't have wolves swimming around the shore eating boat people.

j

I would say definitely catch the Estradasphere show instead of the fest. Or at least consider both. I've been dying for a chance to catch Est.- really interesting band. They've got a really cool ethic and there's no one out there like them really. They do a pretty cool tejano version of the Super Mario Bros. theme song. Check out their site (www.estradasphere.com?) for more info on Mono Man, Reading Man et al.

I'm listening to some of their stuff now. They have a lot of free stuff to listen to , and your right about the nothing else like them. They just sound like gods of music who play every style of music all combined into one just to blow peoples minds.

Weird, wild, stuff. shocked.gif" border="0

Archived