Jambands.ca

Fill me in....

doubleB

Oh Yeah....THAT'S what happened last night! Shit, it's all coming back to me now.

As if I had never seen Raggamuffin before. I can't really give a great review of the band or the music, as I was entirely distracted (drunk) for most of the evening. It seems Raggamuffin evenings have a great deal to do with the scene...the scene being, MEAT MARKET. Fights, drinking, drinking, fights, and my personal fav....You wan a big Jamaican spliff in ya girrrrl? Hells ya!

I would like to nominate Bouche for the toaster...When we got back to Booche's, he looked around and realized he left poor Paulie at Babylon! grin.gif" border="0 Funny, funny shit.

Thanks for clearing that up doggy. Yes people i was refering to the BNB show. Dying to hear a review.

And to answer your question gm, i reside inside Schwa's head. rolleyes.gif" border="0

Sativa was the name i registered with long before Schwa but i forgot that i did for some dumb reason so i made up Schwa as well. So now i go on according to what sort of mood i'm in.

HOw come I'm getting blamed for leaving PauL?

I think that it may have been andre's fault saying that he's gonna make food for everyone if they come back, and then we jumped in the cab.

Paul was probably still waiting for Raggies to come back on, even though it was past three. His jacket was the last one at the coat check. hahah.