Jambands.ca

tonight... sens...merc

doubleB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to give GM and Sloth a big ole Babe Ruth right up the @ss!

How dare you compare.

All I know, ANY Canadian team that wins is fine by me (as long as it isnt at the expense of the Habs or Wayne Gretzky).....so bring it on. I got me 8 cold ones and I am looking for some punishment tonight in this first game.

So much abuse to dish out so little time .....

quote:

It's ALWAYS been about the goalie, and I think that Theodore has finally filled the void left by Roy

Thats the spirit. Go team. I cant remember what the stat on blocked shots (ie guys laying down for the puck) the Habs had in the 93 playoff run but it was fucking outrageous. Dont get me wrong Roy was god but that 93 run was all about team. Also Theodore aint no Roy and he never will be (and yes Lalime aint no Theodore but the Sens can play defense).

quote:

Wow, just got a ticket to see the crappy Sens lose next Wed in the 100 levels, row N, price on the ticket $125. Price for me $0.

You better duck and cover buddy cuz when Hossa blasts the winner through the twine its coming straight for you.

quote:

All I know, ANY Canadian team that wins is fine by me

Thats right Booche, you just crawl on back from that branch and the fall will be a hell of alot easier. Ive got the broom out. (As far as the Babe Ruth is concerned, im busting out the duct tape for you -> "No Entry At All")

quote:

Sounds like the Sloth got up on the wrong side of bed this afternoon

hrrrrm. wellll. uuuuh.

Okay you got me there Davey Boy. True i was up at the crack of 1:00 but I had a rigorous day of pounding beers in the backyard with the neighbour.

Once again

GO SENS GO

Yo DoubleB i think im up for the Merc Lounge tonight. Give me a call if you are coming in.

It aint about brains DoubleB, your man is a surly drunk and that is IT concerning the Sloth. Hossa hits the twine and it hits Grum in the head? Physics my man, simple physics tell us that couldnt happen and WOULDNT happen. Its Hossa for Christ's sake.

What the hell did we learn?

Its all about the team and the Sloth cant hold his booze........CD's PLEASE!

I aint no band-wagon jumper but if I want to stay interested should the Habs get knocked out, I AM CANADIAN!

The Sloth just drinks them.

i think any REAL sens fan must go to all of the playoff games, seeing as though those losers can't even sell out a playoff game in a city that has only 1 major league team...tickets are availiable if you'd like to go see your pathetic heartless sens lose infront of a half empty rink.

tongue.gif" border="0

why is there so much anger focused at hockeget so caught up in the stereotypical emotions like anger rage and fury that they forget about the gracew and beauty of the game - it's not about wins and losses it's bout character.

and how the sens are gonna kick ass this time round.

well...might kick some ass.

Hey, wait a minute...What happened you ask? I can tell you...The Sens were simply testing the Flyers...See how much the could take...

No EXCUSES...There was absolutely nothing wrong with last nights game...The Sens did everything possible, They outshot, they laid some hits...Havlat was in everyone's gravy, it was just that one fluke goal the cost them the game, the final score could have easily been 2-0 had Redden and Alfie not hit the post and crossbar...

THIS IS NOT AND I REPEAT NOT, GOING TO BE A REPEAT OF LAST YEARS PLAYOFFS, I AM GETTING REALLY SICK OF HEARING PEOPLE IN OTTAWA AND COMMENTATORS CONSTANTLY MENTIONING LAST YEAR AND THE 13 ROAD LOSSES...JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE...THIS SERIES WILL NOT GO PAST 6 GAMES, AND YOU WILL SEE OTTAWA MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND...

ALL YOU NAYSAYERS OUT THERE...BRING IT ON...I am ready to take all the Hab fan and Leaf fan BS!!!

Just testing...oh fuck!!! Is that what your gonna call it now?...fair enough...I guess for the last few years Montreal has been "testing" to see if anyone comes close to thier heavenly record of being THE GREATEST TEAM IN NHL HISTORY!!! Sadly, for the rest of the teams Montreal has abandoned thier generous ways and are gonna KICK THE SHIT outta everybody.

Philly-1 Ottawa -the BIG FAT GOOSE EGG...0

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I think someone should take away Giggles font privileges.

Im not gonna let this little set back bother me, Sens played fine (except for that whole not scoring/never winning in OT/not winning on the road thingy). We are gonna take these overpayed goons out in 6.

GO SENS GO