Jambands.ca

tonight... sens...merc

doubleB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can`t believe you can even ask us that question!! You are a fan of a team who has been the laughing stock of the NHL for the last 4 years...

Montreal is just a bunch of wannabe`s and has beens...Audette, Perreault, Odjick, Gilmour, Berezin, Juneau...shall I continue...When your best player is Shaun Van Allen, you know you have a problem. Try and say the same about the WA!

GO SENS GO!

Nice...OK GM you got me bastard...I do have a little bit of respect still for the Habs, I would like to see them do well. If for some stroke of luck and the Habs DO meet the Sens in the conference final, it will be a Sens victory and hats off to Montreal for making it that far, and good for the economy of that franchise...

I JUST WANTED TO GET BOOCHE GOING!!! I have an extra Sens jersey if you decide to convert too though buddy...

It`s the Leafs that I am after!!! Leafs blow donkeyfishes and I hope they are golfing very soon...I hate Macs...If you know what I mean!!!

Holy crap, I cant believe all this Habs talk.

Heres the scoop folks - you have been cursed and its forever.

Plain and simple. Go talk to a BoSox fan.

Now all you Montreal fans are thinking "Yes i know we traded Roy but we've got Theodore, we're not cursed". Im sorry but thats not the curse.

GUY CARBONEAU is the curse (call it the shitting on the captain curse).

The day (mid 90's) the Habs organization said this guy wasnt good enough to play for the glorious Habs was the day the hockey gods left the building. Guy didnt want more money, he wanted to stay in Montreal(forever), Serge actually thought Guy wasnt good enough to lace them up for the greatest franchise ever. Guy went on to slap another ring on his finger in Dallas (and held a pivotal role) . Anyway, every captain the Habs have had ever since has been doomed. They cant trade their captains away fast enough. Damn, their current captain got cancer, how can you not see the curse.

Anyway, Im sympathetic but just walk away, your fate is predetermined. grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

GO SENS GO

Guest Low Roller

I totally agree about the Captain's Curse, but since when has the captain of the Habs been its star player?? It's ALWAYS been about the goalie, and I think that Theodore has finally filled the void left by Roy. The reason the Habs weren't in it the last four (?) years is mainly because Thibault sucked, Hackett swallowed and Theodore was nowhere near ready.

Oh how things would've been different if those idiots Tremblay and Houle didn't take over and subsequently ruin the team.

But now Les Glorieux RETURN!!!!

Wow, just got a ticket to see the crappy Sens lose next Wed in the 100 levels, row N, price on the ticket $125. Price for me $0.

Sloth , I'll be thinking of you evertime the other team scores and with row N right behind the net, I'll be sure to make up a big sign, and hold it up everytime the sens get scored on , oh ya!!!!!!!