Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus or Drums + Tuba

frescolopez

HEy Booche

I plan on being in both places. I'm not sure how close the 2 venues are, but I will be back and forth if logistics allow for it. Otherwise..... it is all about the tuba

We got a tuba

Cause we got a band

Cause we got a truba in the band

Since I knew nothing about both bands being there, I am going to assume one is at the Scherzo and the other is at the Trasheteria (or whatever that place is called)..........

Actually, I am not going to assume that. I am going to have to guess.

If you have been trying to get a hold of me via email BB, it aint gonna happen. The exchange server is down here, and I dont have any access at home right now to check Hotmail. Give me a shout tonight and we can figure out the 'how to's" for this Friday. If you are driving to Ktown, I may jump ship and tag along with you if that is cool.

Road trips and roadies are fun!

"Why travel with my fiance when I can ride with the B"

The road is a B-I-tch my friend but it's the only road I know

What to do with a passed out Booche, right after the show!!!!

Well ya go go go "

Of course your ride was dependant on Sally's presence, you I could take or leave wink.gif" border="0

I think Grum wanted to come to, and I think Jaybone and Sloth were into it as well. These were all drunken commitments, we shall see who comes along.

Well, if you Go Go Go it better be with some KY

I dont want to wake up with no burning corn-eye and not knowing why

(hahaha, those could be some deep Mississippi blues lyrics from the Village People)

Give me a shout if you want to help a Boochie out. Also, where are both bands playing?

Wait a second, I am only granted your presence when Sally is around?

DAMMIT!

Umm, last time BnB....

dont know which one you mean but the last few times Burt has played in Ktown, it has been at Alphies (Queens bar)

Scherzgo is about 10-15 blocks away from The Shot. You can walk it, but if you want to bar-hop for that one, make it a fast walk. No Wackamoling allowed.......

That sucks though, I would rather see D&T at the Scherzgo.

who's got my fix?

i really doubt i'll be out to K-town this w/e...however, i will be @ D&T in Ottawa with a shit eatin' grin ala my avatar going on.

Booche: did u get Fred that IP? He got one from GTIS somehow, and I just wanted to know if you had anything to do with it....either way, he wants to take us out for dinner sometime soon...i have no time this week, unless u come and help me work tomorrow night or the next and we go out before or after...call me when u get the chance brah.

fuckin email down where u are is crazy...who's getting fired over that one???

I put in a request for that IP, but I would have to see what he was given to know if I did it right (new tool, no idea what I am doing)...........

My guess is he didnt get it from me. I may have pissed off enough people asking them for it, that may have helped speed the process along.

I dont know about the Exchnage Server issue, but its a BIG ONE and a few people are going to be taking heat from the man. Either that or someone lost their job and said "Screw this shit" before the Administrators could lock his account.

Yeah, if we go out for dinner with Fred, we may want to do it AFTER we work. I seem to remember getting a little tipsy that last time we went out to so-call "eat" with him.

i'll give ya a call tonight booche...tomorrow night or the night after would be good for me to do that work (if you are into that still) and if we can kill the dinner off at the same time i'd be happy...u will be home tonight right? i tried ya a few times last night--u don't answer your phone muthafucka? or were you at the mistress's pad again?

booche i think we should eb going to that otherones show as well...somehting to think about dude...try to book it off.

The only reason I was thinking about making to the Terrapin Stations Family Reunion is that fat-ass ski-lodge we stayed in last summer. Golfing for 2 days, partying by the pool and then music that night. Shit, if we played our cards right, I betcha we wouldnt even see that lot-scene in the 3 days we would be there.

I am not psyched about those shows as much as I am about PLQ, but that is THE venue to see a couple a shows in a row at (as long as you stay at the lodge)

I got all the information for booking. I would have to holiday time too I bet........

Dont you DARE forget about the bikini bitches man!

We had one late-night party there last year that was KILLER. Everyone staying at the lodge was a head and they all came out to play on their patio decks. I was disappointed we werent staying there the night of the show as well, cause you knew it was going to rage even more than the night before.

i was gonna mention the coochie factor but i figured your lady-friend might not approve...i gotta hand it to ya booche, you are the man...open relationships are the stuff IMO. Just because we're gonna go away on a road-trip, and get loaded and bang a lot of drunken girlie-girls in hot tubs doesn't mean you love your fiance any less! rolleyes.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

jealosy is a wasted emotion that dumb or inexperienced people harbour wink.gif" border="0