Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 03-24-03

Ms.Huxtable

So are the words "Yes" as they slip off your tongue, and you realize you have agreed to work the entire weekend............

Possibly no Nero for me, unless we do an excellent job on Saturday. I have a feeling the Team Leader is not going to like me humping all his boys that afternoon.

Originally posted by Tara:

The song "Simply having a Wonderful Christmas time"

Tara, I am sure you know that's a Sir Paul McCartney song. You'll probably need to do some serious ass kissing before being offered Dr. Hux's sofa again. [Wink] Wounds from McCartney and/or Weir comments take a LONG time to heal for that boy. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by howler:

Loud computer fans....ugh....my dog licking his butt hole really gets to me....sometimes the slurping is so intense that I think he's sucking the next round of poo right out of there!

Though I am glad he's not one of those dogs with poo all smattered all around his rear.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever read. I can't even think of a sound that pisses me off anymore cause my mind is solely on your dog. Too funny man.

Mine crack on their own; I don't usually assist them. Sometimes when I stretch, my breastbone makes a substantial cracking sound that generally makes people wince. Aside from not stretching, it's not something I can control.

But that doesn't make it less disturbing.

The one that bothers me is the k-k-k-krack noise of popping one's neck joints. Brrr ...

Archived