Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 03-24-03

Ms.Huxtable

What sound do you hate the most?

The first thing that came to my mind is Bouche's computer fan. It is so damn loud.

But I suppose Yoko Ono's musical contributions are far worse than that.

My nephew's screams when I spilled my coffee on him still haunt me. (It was luke warm... no harm done. I just scared the little guy).

hey ms. hux....you could innocently tip Monsieur Bouchard off with these...

www.quietpc.ca

http://www.silentpcreview.com

I just started consulting on studio computers and noiseless solutions for them...i'm sure i could lower my rate for ya..hehehe

as for the noise i hate....when the water in our aquarium goes down a bit, it bubbles all night and makes me have to get up and piss. Sometimes i'm tempted to just piss in the aquarium and 2 birds/1 stone the whole operation but the tanks sooo high and it's dark...

Well, the sound of tungsten 'trying' to piss into his aquarium.....

And one that tgruvsten will surely back me up on:

The sound of my girlfriend (piranha132) grinding her teeth in a hotel room after a "fun" night of partying or just sleeping in the same room as someone she doesn't know. Just thinking about it makes me want to sleep on the bathroom floor....

Sean

That's a cool link. I think that the fan that came with my cpu is just alot noisier than it needs to be. I should be able to get another one. Do they glue them on?

Sound I hate?

Not really the phone ringing in general, but certain phones' rings drive me bananas.

Loud computer fans....ugh....my dog licking his butt hole really gets to me....sometimes the slurping is so intense that I think he's sucking the next round of poo right out of there!

Though I am glad he's not one of those dogs with poo all smattered all around his rear.

The lack of purring engine sound when you try to start a car....any car problem sounds.

-The song "Simply having a Wonderful Christmas time"

-anything Gowan

-my alarm clock buzz

oh oh oh!!!

-and the "che che che ka ka ka" reverb enhanced sound that is played in horror movies when the innocent person is minding ther own bussiness not knowing that there is a psycho-axe murderer watching them.

Archived