Jambands.ca

Robert Hunter e-mail address

dancingbear

anyone got Mr. Hunter's email address. I hear of people e-mailing him all the time... I know his name is listed as the webmaster for dead.net but don't know if he gets those e-mails. Any info would be appreciated.

"I see all of Southeast Asia

I can see El Salvador

I hear the cries of children

And the other songs of war

It's like a mighty melody

That rings down from the sky

Standing here upon the moon

I watch it all roll by - all roll by

I'd be weaselling Bobbie's # off you if he still looked like he did when the dead played Hef's Mansion in '68(don't quote that date-I know for sure it was early) He looked WAY HOT! They did Mountains of the Moon and St. Stephen. Hef talked to Jerry too-I'd highly recomend checking that clip out if you can find it.

hey dancing bear,

I can't help you with the e-mail address, but where's your member rating thing? You told me you were going to pay me big bucks to join this board and fix that up.

You're such a turkey. Get it? Turkey. Get it? Turkey.

What's the word in K-town these days? You got any jobs for me to do, surgeries aside?

Chickenbutter,

I'll let the PIMP know you're looking for action. Maybe he can set up some kind of Farmhouse pajama party, remincant of Hef's pajama parties. Start making the invitation list. I'll start sewing bunny tails on bodysuits. It'll be a blast! Friends of Hefner will headline the event. Playing naked of course. Can hardly wait. I'm actually liking this idea... [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

Just spoke to Weir (I had it on my speed dial already) he says, 3 nights, Congress Centre, September, plus a Ratdog setblender at Deckuf...
[Cool]

PS - have that Playboy footage on VHS....killer.

This just in...the setblender will feature Ratdog and BGH. Lowroller, you should be all over this. I can't believe you haven't put out an article about this monumental show yet.

Archived