Jambands.ca

Hear Walls Of the Cave by Phish!!!!!!!

Phil McCraken

Thanks for the link!!

Only one listen and it is great.....nice intro by Page....'switch' about half way through song where it really picks up....great jam at the end...

It appears, thankfully, they have resisted the urge to go 'orchestral', a la Metallica or GnR (November Rain - ouch) - haha.

thanks for the link.

well i really liked it! I mean it definitely is not as produced as some other albums, which i feel brings in some good energy. I feel a lot of the transitions sound like phish's earlier stuff.ala 80's.... there is a weak little bit in there by fishman but hey...there's no doubt this is going to expand some minds once heard live.....

dancinbgear

Kinda weird eh?

First half -- oddly reminds me of Meatloaf.

Second half -- At first reminds me of "American Dream" by Neil Young.. Comes into its own though after a few minutes. I like how the second half of this tune develops.

thanks Canadianphan - we actualy found it on AOL...I must admit new or whatever- we nee d to let them get into the live groove and then comment on what evolves as this song. I mezan even with studio releases is there really static version of a Phish tune? Isn't that part of teh beauty of the band?

I'm excited ethier way to see whats ahead for this band.