Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Dr. Huxtable Unplugged, Elbow Room

bradm

Guest Low Roller

I'd love to go, seems like I've been missing a lot of shows lately, but I'll be in Montreal this week-end. Have a great show Huxes, Bradm get those tapes out to the masses, and enjoy converting people Kitari.

The address is 356 Elgin, which is roughly between Gilmour and Gladstone; it's on the West side of Elgin. Here's a map.

It's a small hole-in-the-wall kind of place, stuck in amongst the other restaurants and bars down in the area of Elgin. Last time, there was a chalkboard sign on the sidewalk.

Hope to see you there.

Aloha,

Brad

That DrH has WAY too much of an issue with control. I made some very generous offers as well, all rejected. I dont think he ever learned how to play with children when he was a child.

How did that sandbox treat you there Dr?

Those were McCartney poses?

DEFINITELY a control-freak.

[Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

I've offered to bring my Casio 530 and flail my limbs about, but my offer was rejected. Apparantly, you can't just walk in and 'do the Phred'.

This should be a fun night, with or without the keyboard smashing.

come back phred....

Maybe we should have an Air Phred contest at set break instead...

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Maybe we should have an Air Phred contest at set break instead...

That would be hilarious! Bonus points for whoever can shake their booty like the great-one, play an air-keyboard, play a real drum, and dance madly, all at the same time...

C-U There Folks. We're gonna have fun tonight!

Cheech

Here's (most of) the set list:

Dr. Huxtable Sort-of-Plugged / 2002.11.30 / The Elbow Room, Ottawa, Ont.

Set I

0h00m00 (intro/header)

0h01m00 Acid Test

0h02m30 In The Meantime ->

0h0hm50 N.F.O.

0h17m40 You Can't Always Get What You Want -> Walk On The Wild Side -> Feelin' Alright

0h35m30 Shadowblind ->

0h41m40 Jam -> Cities ->

0h49m16 Shakedown Street -> The Bridge to Enchanted Time -> Shakedown Street

1h03m00 (end of Set I)

Set II

1h03m00 (banter)

1h05m40 Cold Rain And Snow -> Switzerland -> jam -> Airbourne -> jam -> Switzerland ->

1h29m10 Dear Prudence

1h37m50 It's All Over Now -> Dancin' In The Streets -> Maggie's Farm -> Dancin' In The Streets -> It's All Over Now

1h54m25 The Weight

2h01m30 (end of tape & Set II)

The encore was captured, but had to be put on another tape (tape II of Dr. H / 2002.11.12), which I don't have with me right now.

Aloha,

Brad