Jambands.ca

spac on phish

s. loungeman

i am well aware of the earliness of this post but if anyone is looking to sell (or trade) tickets for the saturday, june 20th show at the spac, please let me know post haste. also, what kinda numbers can i expect from the ottawa team at the adirondack music festival & the gathering of the vibes? or more generally, what's the attendance like at those festivals (approx. #'s wise)?

Welll if it it ain't the legend himself, Mr. Stan Loungeman ladies and gentleman!!! How's it going?

I'm looking for a Spac ticket myself, is it sold out? I haven't bothered to check at all, until my cash flow starts flowin'. Not sure who will be atending AMMF or GOTV, I might make the trek down to the Vibes, love that fest a lot. Size of AMMF is (and Mike and Sharon might have to correct me) somewhere between 1000-2000 and Vibes used to be 15,000, but looking at the scaled down version this year I'm guessing it won't top 6000 or 7000 maybe less with all the competition, isn't All-Good Music Fest the same weekend or something?

hey man, what's happening. thanks for the heads up on the #'s. i'll be at those events regardless but i (sometimes...ok, rarely - but out of curiosity) like to know what i'm getting into. as for spac, the lottery's been had but tickets go on to the "public" on saturday at 10. that circus act never works out favourably for the good guys so i'm trying to get a go of that ticket now. what's worse is trying to book some lodging in saratoga for that weekend with the horse show, gun show, fish show, phish show, random weddings, and pancake day. i finally found a place but it took about 20 calls & the promise of a first born. anyways, if yer looking into it, i know some places with vacancy right now cause i spent the bulk of yesterday on that song & dance. let me know...

lounge

"i finally found a place but it took about 20 calls & the promise of a first born. anyways, if yer looking into it, i know some places with vacancy right now cause i spent the bulk of yesterday on that song & dance. let me know..."

Hey now - I'd really appreciate it if you could send some of that info my way, please! Thnaks!

PM me through this board or northerntube@hotmail.com

Thanks Stan and Marc0, just made the call and got Andre and I a suite (all that was left) So we'll have room for sure for any wayward Canucks wandering around.

marcO what was the name of the hotel you told Andre to call, I don't even know the name of our hotel, just that its a mile away from SPAC

Great. 188 "views" on a thread that has now become about my hang-low. :: Why do I even get out of bed in the morning?

Moderators, please "lock" this thread. Or ban hamilton from the board.

Thank you.

As for the rest of you, I'm so sorry about all this.

I've been advocating my own banishment for some time now. Nice to see that someone is finally supporting that position.

Gary, your dreams are my nightmares. Still, your stooopid, stooopid face needs to be seen in these parts... by which I mean Hamilton (the city), not MarcO's bag. Well, maybe there too, but you'd best take that up with the man himself. And Laurie might have some input, too.