Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday PALACE PRINCESS!!!!!!

MamaPink

oh, *** WOW!!! *** awwwwwww, thanks so much guys!!!! that's really sweet. :: here i was all having to trudge back to work after a day off, and then i come in and find this. i'm positively grinning from ear-to-ear right now, thanks so much for all the sweet comments!!!

and LittlemissPink, what a sweetly amazingly wonderfully thoughtful start-off to this thread! i seriously got all misty eyed, you are the BEST, lady! heeheehee, great pic selection too! ;) i love that one, it really captures the atmosphere of our house. just another casual night of dressup fun while living on skid row. ha!

so thanks so much everybody! i have to admit, i was a little ho-hummy about having to hit that quarter century mark, but it was darn near impossible to be anything but delighted about it, since the pack of super duper amazing people i am *so* blessed to know made it just fantastic! so thanks soooo much!

and i gotta throw some huge extra hugs and kisses to pink and backbacon for the most wonderful, awesome and super thoughtful birthday presents ever! (i am **sooo** fricken stoked for that spa day pink! and keri i still can't shut up about how much i totallly love everything you did for my big day.) you guys rock my casbah. :: :D :: :D

thanks again everybody for the kind words and warm wishes! hopefully i'll get a chance to boogie down with a lot of y'all this friday at what's sure to be one of the best parties chatham has ever seen, the big babsy muddlecocks' stag & doe! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MMMMMWAAAA! much love & thanks

~becky

:D

xoxoxoxo

oh hey there! Happy belated birthday to you, Becky! I wasn't around a computer all yesterday... sorry! :) Thanks for the loveliest of times in kw! From the knock-out greeting in 'that' uniform, to the late-night dance party, the intellectual, open-for-interpretation games of guess who?... (made extra challenging by the lack of luminosity and increasing onslaught of party brain, "if you put down the folks who it's debatable whether one of their eye brows is higher than the other, well, that's a chance your taking..."; the 50% off shopping spree (with bonus free stuff waiting outside) and the 'your money's no good in kw' reverse roll bday dinner! (featuring the MONSTER beer!) "Awesome." Oh, a whole heap of other great things too...

Okay then, Happy Birthday to you and I'll see you subsequently.