Jambands.ca

Windsor (confirmed!!)

Hux

I think it goes to show you don't ever know that any town can be what you make of it. I'm interested in Windsor as a community and Chatham too is really beautiful, weird fact about Chatham is that they have a high end antique car refurbishing business there and a big show in the summer that is the tops. Guys like Nick Cage and Tiger Woods will be in Chatham on a weird day and nobody knows it, they're just picking up another Bentley. So what was I saying oh yeah if you retreat into the interiority of your drug crazed mind every town is the same. If the work is there and if baby you love the work then just figure you're a hell of a lot closer to Auburn Hills! Shimmee Shimmee yeah shimmee yeah shimmmee yah.

kung,

you're part right. nick cage has been to chatham but never tiger woods. the stars do come here to pick up cars or talk to the owner etc...nick cage, jay leno and cher. even woody harrelson has been here. but not for a car. he was here to talk to one of the local hemp growers ::

windsor aint that bad...just a lot of yankee kids pissed up on too much maximum ice, just like niagara falls. but the downtown bars are shit anyways...

there's an old dude, a customer of mine at my store in London, he's from Chatham, a hobbyist photographer, but he does all that vintage car guys photography for him. really cool stuff. the photographer is a really nice old irish guy... talks like he's stuck in a shamrock shake.... he also does photos for this vintage hotel, that, i could be wrong, but i might not be, i'll need some clarification from the chathamites, but the vintage hotel, is it owned by the same vintage car guy? i thought he might have told me that. anyways, now that im older, i'd much rather stay in the vintage hotel than the wheels inn.

tiger has probably bought a car from RM Classic Cars (who coincidently is my next feature piece for CBC) but i'm almost positive he's not been to chatham, i have a good friend who works as their communications officer...but i could be wrong.

he could have slid down from the last time he played glen abbey or even the buick in mi, so it's within the realm of posibility

hahaha!

my friend stephen has a similar story...he was in costa rica...hiked up a giant volcano with a group of tourists from all over the world...

so he gets talkin to one of the guys there and he asks him where he's from, he says a little place called chatham ont. the guy starts laughing and says i used to go to a bar called the parkview all the time as a kid, he was from somewhere in the states, had friends here and that's where they took him ...lol

Hey y'all, If I were to go directly to the bash, would anyone local have any phatty couch or floor space they could kick me down? :) Or are people going somewhere before, or would it be better for me to hook up with people somewhere else before, park the vehicle and go with them to the party??

I be coming through from TO, going to Windsor the next day.

email me! minglewood78@hotmail.com

yeah i want to do something before. what time does it start anyway? i guess i can find that out on my own.

chewie - hahahha... tiffie is one of my bestest girls... roommate in victoria... she lives in markham and could formerly be found on (hah!) electric circus (RIP EC). you want me to set something up? ;)