Jambands.ca

VVhat's Your Favorite Strain Of Weed

Blaze-0

peacemaker bio!!!- best stone, best cumulative stone, best flavour, best density, best aroma,....I could keep going. They say the strain was lost in the pure for a few years back and apparently the white rhino strains are a blend of it and something else- Peacemaker was the winner of the Bio cup in the Cannibis Cup 1997- entered by the Dampkring-

Dampkring.jpg

the best damn shop in A'dam!- just go and make it your home- you'll never be steered wrong- not to mention best nibbles and drinks and convo-

dampkri4.jpg!!!

Best place to run into people you know but didn't know were in Amsterdam at the same time as you- happened to peter!

and soem other commetns from appreciators fo the Peacemaker- "Peacemaker is the best hybrid from seedbank stock that i have ever seen

The buds i had once were so dense, and literally white. No visible plant material until you started to break it up.

A joint my buddy rolled, began spewing out resin halfway through. I got so much resin on my lips that i wiped it off with the sleeve of a new sweatshirt, only to ruin it because of the tar stains that never came out!

And the stoniness of it, boy it sure put my friends and i on our asses for a few hours!

Honestly i wish i could go back in time to that moment right there, and do it over again"

but there surely is something magical looking about a field of yellow when the dandelions are in bloom- ehh PP!

peacemaker bio!!!- best stone, best cumulative stone, best flavour, best density, best aroma,....I could keep going. They say the strain was lost in the pure for a few years back and apparently the white rhino strains are a blend of it and something else- Peacemaker was the winner of the Bio cup in the Cannibis Cup 1997- entered by the Dampkring-

Dampkring.jpg

the best damn shop in A'dam!- just go and make it your home- you'll never be steered wrong- not to mention best nibbles and drinks and convo-

Agreed on the Dampkring,conversation/food/drinks,amazingily friendly/helpful staff,awesome vibe to the place, also one of the few coffeeshops in Amsterdam that sell both alcohol & herb/hash.Was my choice for regular coffeeshop,even though I was staying almost 20 blocks away,the morning walk was worth every step once I got there.

The Dampkring was my home (sorta) in 1997 when I was ending my 60 day journey through europe,spent the last 15 outta 23 days (or so) in Amsterdam,before returning to my brothers place in England when he lived there (he lives in Scotland now).

Peacemaker was great that year,definatley one of my favourites.Although,I musta tried 50 different strains from all over the world that trip...lol...it was who I voted for to win in the end,as well the Dampkring also won best coffeeshop that year(again and for 'dam good reason).

Euforia is another I really enjoy smoking,it was show cased at the 97 cup but not entered,developed in 1996 by Dutch Passion Seed company. I brought home 20 seeds of it,unfortunatley after sharing the seeds with folks,I now have only one left and attempts to procure some Euforia myself from any of these folks has gone unrewarded (folks hoard it when they get it thats for sure)

Euforia(200).jpg

Euforia ® Indoor

Developed by our breeders in 1996. A very fine Skunk selection, very commercial, very heavy bloom, bumper harvest, the famous Skunk "high", taste not so sweet as our other Skunk selections. One of our favorites, also for greenhouse.

THC = 18%

The description above is rather vague in comparrison of the herb in my opinion,even though thats a quote from the seed company themselves,I find it to be rather sweet tasting and very stoney and not at all commercial (at least in Canada),also for a herb developed to be grown indoors it does extremely well outside if you plant late seaon,about 1 foot tall,end of june or early july.Doesn't get very tall outdoors (regardless of plant date) and turns a serious deep,dark purple and the stone seems to increase,as well the buds "gum" up considerable greater then when grown indoors.*Of course,I only know this because I read,purely out of curiosity and what others have told me, :: )

This calls for a bowl in honor of herb everywhere.

I was there for the cannabis cup,I arrived in Amsterdam from Brussels on november 17th or 18th.A cab driver took my there after I checked in at my hotel for 4 days before I moved to an illegal hostel/boat called "Whatever it takes" right near the "Doors" coffeshop and "Siberie" coffeshop close to the trainstation on the edge of the Redlight district.I went to europe to get away from here for awhile (mid-sept),my dad had just died,I had just finished my first (and hardest) radiation treatments after being diagnosed with cancer,I was skinny as hell (mostly from walking through almost ALL of Paris..lol) and had long waist length hair then,looked quite bit different then I do now,or since we have met.

If my scanner worked I would post some pics or my judges pass,next time we cross paths if I remember I bring along some pictures with me.