Jambands.ca

Warsawpack...

c-towns

I never saw them, but I can see how someone could enjoy music and not lyrics... I have friends that have said "Phish is gonna go somewhere as soon as that Trey guy gives up the singing...". I can also think of some kids who think The Slip with lyrics is almost annoying compared to the instrumental stuff... If Warsawpack had some phat basslines or good riffs, but he didn't want to be bombarded with political rants, then c-towns' arguement is totally valid. Like I said, I never heard them, but I have seen the bass player, and he can play. Still a shame when Canada loses a jamband of any kind...

keep your eyes open for Jari, Warsawpack's bass dude, playing with Keon Cross... they played their debut show at PJCs shortly ago and it was sounding really sweet... will have to get back to you with a band name as my memory from that weekend is scattered at best

definately a matter of a lot of young guys in a band with varying dreams... makes me pretty sad as I love Warsawpack and have enjoyed many a fantastic show... but when things first started up some of the guys were still in high school which I think makes it hard to figure "ok, all 8 of us are going to drop everything and take it on the road 6 to 8 months of the year"... a big commitment

come on reuniun show! (like at CTMF!)