Jambands.ca

That's it...I'm buying my moedown tix today...

Patchoulia

WOW is right. moe is dedicated to doing things the right way, and that comes across clearly every year with their homecoming party. SUCH a great festival. Some of the finest peeps on the northeast too. AND its 3 hours from Ottawa. Early bird tix are a ridiculous bargain. I think the mainstage and side stage are both outstanding this year.. I am definitley hoping to make it down. ::

Can someone please help me convince Booche to get on this with me??? We definitely want to go, but he's thinking of waiting until the last minute so that we can bail if the weather is crap.

But with all of these cancellations going on this summer, I don't care if it hails that weekend! I'M GOING! And if we order soon, we can save some mullah...

Weather smeather ya big baby! This isn't some half-assed festival that isn't worth going to if it rains.

Andre - GO! Don't make me come over there and drag you!

Oh, and Sally, if Andre is too much of a suck to go there will be room for you in my tent ;)

last year it rained like crazy on the first day and was frezzing cold the rest of the weekend. But............... it was one of the best festivels i went too. The 1 hour reboob was nutz! moe. always ripps it a little harder at moe.down, plus its not that far and u can't beat the price. This fest is a must for any moe.ron, i say y'all go!!!