Jambands.ca

Long Weekend?

Freeker

Guest Low Roller

Up for anything tonight, and then girlfriend's cottage tomorrow. Viva the long week-end!!!!!!! (sorry Shainhouse and Guigsy)

WOW...atta boy Freak, have a great time. Same goes for the rest of you. Lately I've been feeling like I've been wasting my summer, so when the opporunity to hit up Blue Skies came up I had to say yes, 3 days of camping alone is well worth it, throw in a clean and safe festival environment to trip balls in will be icing on the cake.

Ollie & Cosmic enjoy SPAC....Not to worry I heard last night that the borders are back to normal, AVG crossing time yesterday was 10 minutes.

HAPPY B-DAY Mike!!! Have a good time in K-town everyone.

My wife & I are leaving in 3 hours for a 2-week trip to Europe. Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, and Crotia. Back in time for Coventry. Have a good weekend everyone!!!

im jealous

but thats what summers for, giviner, travelling, and giviner

Lately I've been feeling like I've been wasting my summer, so when the opporunity to hit up Blue Skies came up I had to say yes, 3 days of camping alone is well worth it, throw in a clean and safe festival environment to trip balls in will be icing on the cake.

Ollie & Cosmic enjoy SPAC....Not to worry I heard last night that the borders are back to normal, AVG crossing time yesterday was 10 minutes.

HAPPY B-DAY Mike!!! Have a good time in K-town everyone.

Thanks Freeker! I can't wait. Sounds like you'll have a great time too. Don't know what Blues Skies is. I'll go look for it on the net now. As for that wasting that summer feeling, I get that too. The summer is so short, I feel like I have do be doing something special every day! It's been a good summer up to now, hope the rest of it is even better.

HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!!

my plan....

Tonight - drinks gallore. Playing...no, let me rephrase that...kicking booche's ass in mariokart (while continuing to consume copious amounts of steller stella)

tomorrow - gonna jab studdakitty with some meds. Then off to a "family function" (have I mentioned how sick I am of going to funerals lately???). Then off to Kingston with the Gallants for Bouche's birhtday madness! (with a quick stop to visit gramma)

Sunday - hmmm...I guess it's open for some more drinkies. Hopefully a visit with Reba and dogatthestation.

Monday - home again to deal with the headache and the horrible thought of going to work the next day.

damn...we all need more weekends more often.

well, i've been on holidays all week, so it was an extra long weekend for me. about fricken time i took some time off too. :) last friday-sunday, the ever exciting chatham-kent area. monday-verylatetuesday, toronto. wednesday-today, frolicking in the sun & surf of the exotic locale of kincardine, ontario. tomorrow? aspire to do productive things and somehow prepare to trudge back to stupid work after all this time off.