Jambands.ca

Gathering Of The Freaks

LionLocks

gather.jpg

"It's time once again to join together for this incredible three day journey of Celebration, as the Shakedown annual summer festival begins. Lets shut down from the everyday and embrace nature, music. laughter, dance and each other as our party weekend unfolds. A place to heighten our consciouness in beneficial ways..........

Located on 300 acres, 1 houre north of Toronto. Surrounded by bueatiful people. Its the Gathering of th FrEaKs.......... All are Invited to share Peace, Love, and Respect so come one, come all, let your FrEaK flag fly....."

Featuring:

Errol Blackwood Injah Band

Rose Garland

Lyricists

Pro Logic/Fraction

Disturbance

One Night Only

Downboy

Mike Shannon

Whitey Don

Concept

Darkland

Diesel Dog

Uncle Jack's Mushroom Band

Inov8

fu©k Puppets

Full Tilt

Egg

J. Hunsberger

Tim-Stokes-Reese

Randy Twigg

Natty Lock

Mark R

This Is the 14th Annual Party......... Nuff Said.

oooooooooooooooooooh, i haven't been to one of bob's parties in years! and we have the shann man & hunsen burner on the bill too, eh? & qqc will be there? hmmmmmmm..... anybody know the locale? i.e. is this that country camping place again that i hear so many psycho things about, or is bob going back to the good ol' air strip days? nevermind, i'm going to let my fingers do the walking & head on over to shakedown's web page... i'll be back....

*edit* okay, while very pretty to look at, their their web page is not exactly dripping with helpful information about this show, like tickets & blah blah. maybe i'll call the store later & find out. although i did come across a map:

map2.jpg

it's free PP, remember? HA HA!!! oh the memories.

bwahahahahahahhhahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!! misspink, moitioning to air strip, surrounded by empty field: "um, WHERE would we have come from?!" heeheehee! next time we're bringing hip waders, indiana jones hats, & DEFINITELY a couple of different tour guides. hahaha

hey, i just noticed good ol' gneil is on that lineup too! hmmmmmmmmmm............

yeuch, if i had a hairball in my throat, i would've coughed it up right there. haha. i don't think we will have to worry too much about that though, why would they head out to a superfun party when they can sit around smoking meth out of lightbulbs?! oooh, such class.

but anyway, the more i think about this, the more inviting it sounds... there'll probably be a ton of faces we haven't seen in eons, & there's definitely some good names on that lineup. lemmie check my finaces, chat it over with that hot sizzlin' pack o'pork i'm gettin' together with this weekend & see if we can't strike a deal. oh and yes, carpooling would be a splendid ideer!

lose yer shoes and bob's bash is the proper way to spend one's weekend, that optimizes all chances of getting yer heady diesel dog fix :) also, i am personally excited to annuonce that even if i do lose my shoes (or my glasses, or my cooler, or my car, or my chair, or my sweater, or my coffee mug) like i already have this summer, my best friend is coming home this weekend after learning how to kill people on the government's money all summer long!!!! yeah don! world's best drinking buddy!!!!

Yeah!!!!! One more long day at work and one more sleep, then it's up North we go....Haven't been to the Country Camping up there but if its anything like Port Burwell should be a splended time. Always an awesome line-up of talented musicians and DJ's, a festival full of friendly faces and interesting sites and places. Can't wait to be "surrounded by a million other people", camping, smokin, and having a great time....Don't miss out, hope to see you all out there!!!! Peace and Love......

hey if any one is bored on saturday or sunday, definatly check this out its a huge party on a hemp farm right near barrie, so i figure its about 20 min from bob's or loose yer shoes, if any one wants to check it out let me know, i'll peobably be going by saturday