Jambands.ca

Gathering Of The Freaks

LionLocks

Whats all this loose your shoes talk? damn.... Yo Jared! why you takin shiz about other partys? you gotta work em? heahe! :: Come to this one, Im tellin ya its Killer. Sell your sh!t at Bobs, I'll put a few of my sweet Tye Dye's up that I'v just been makin. We'll party It up HEAVY dude without a dout........Its FrEaKy!!!!!

it hink i'm just going to go to gathering,, unless they want to let me into lose yer shoes for less then 35 bucks for just friday night.. i should be there tonight,, and i'll be taking a trip over to hempola farm in barrie for a bit saturday if anyone is intrested

well ....hip waders and indiana jones hats it is then. (cracks whip)

how about st. kitts neighbour with k-w crew for this one?

does that mean everyone from k-w? cause you guys are a barrell of red monkeys!

you bet - hopefully i'll be seeing you guys early afternoon @ lose yer shoes!!! bring humus ::

Well, THAT was interesting...It wasn't a bust down on Bourbon Street, but good ol' Rose Garland got shut down by the noise police a little under an hour into our set.

Oh well, here's what we go to:

Sugar Magnolia; Broken-String Jam > Deal; Tennessee Jed; Brown-Eyed Women; Man Smart, Woman Smarter; Estimated Prophet > Lady With A Fan > Terrapin Station*

* For the record, we got the call to shut it down just after Aaron began to sing the "Inspiration..." line. Bastards.