Jambands.ca

Thursday Dekcuf - no work Friday celebration!

Hux

......and fundraiser for future Jambands.ca events!!!

Cafe Dekcuf - 221 Rideau St.

Starring.....

The Tummies, with special appearance by their new helicopter pilot, Raul.

+

The Skanks, some of your "favourite" O-town badasses...jamming it out freestyle:

Van "Don't call me Glenny" Whelan - drums

Dave- "my other band is better" - O - guitar

Phred "Flashdance" Hux - Keys

Bouche "trading my pen protector for a Fender" - guitar

Dr. "Don't call me Bobby" Hux - bass

+

Jiva Ju

Kick ass jammers from O-town!

Lots of setblendin' and good times - we DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON FRIDAY ! Let's giv'er!

Here's hoping my mates are better than that FOTD we tried to pull off on the radio last night.

Suggestion?

1 - Non-sobriety

2 - Warm-up

Aside from that, you guys will most likely kick some ass. Hell, Dave-O is in the band!

I'll be there getting my root down............ [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

I think we'll play just fine!!!

(if alcohol prohibition is reinstated in the next 8 hours)

[Wink]

I'm looking into combining a talkbox (think "Do You Feel Like I Do" by Peter Frampton) with one of those breathalyzers that drunk drivers have attached to their cars' ignitions, wired to a guitar amp, with a customer-selectable switch to disable the amp if the player is too drunk or too sober...

Aloha,

Brad, Hoping For A "Sand" Tonight

As a social experiment, The Tummies will be hitting the stage tonight with zero illegal drugs ingested, though things will surely change at setbreak. This will be a first for The Tummies, as they have a slew of new songs to perform (including a good one!) and a plethora of old songs to try and play correctly.

The management apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

For those concerned about catching the end of the hockey game, please be advised that The Tummies will be playing all their bad songs first, so no one has to worry about being on time.

Rock on.

Guest Low Roller

No work tomorrow? Wicked. Let's get this bitch started right. I expect to be fully incoherent by the time I get to Dekcuf tonight.

Archived