Jambands.ca

Ween fall tour...

c-towns

:(:(:(:( well, i think i'm going to pause this kicking, screaming, flailing limbs on the floor tantrum to cry myself awake now. sniff,sniff, who's got my heady magic carpet?

you west coast biznatches better make it out to some of these!!! pictures! reports absolutely overflowing with the brownness!!! oh you lucky fucks... hopefully this just means they'll be heading to these parts next. :D damn straight on that k-w show jay!

those who are blessed enough to make it to this run though... send the boys muchas smoochas for me please.

yes there are...

Friday 8-Oct Girdwood Alaska

Sunday 10-Oct Mt Baker Theater Bellingham, WA

Tuesday 12-Oct Eugene, OR McDonald Theater

Thursday 14-Oct Santa Cruz Rio Theater

Friday 15-Oct Ventura, CA the majestic ventura theater

Saturday 16-Oct Los Angeles Wiltern

Sunday 17-Oct San Diego Cane's

long way/lot o money for ONE show. if it was a string of shows and I had some vacation time i'd consider it. I don't want to see them until I get a new album so I know they'll be some new tunes. After seeing them twice last year and listening to a lot of shows from last year, I'm weened out.

yes, I have seen Ween live twice. They just don't do it for me live. I love and prefer the brown vibe on their albums. It takes me to a different world. If they still rocked it live pre-Chocolate and Cheese dayz with just Dean and Gene, that'd be a different experience!

"Heady One">> Zero, is that you Luke? Is that a pic of you?

WOW.... i can honestly say i have never, ever heard that opinion before... :: but eh, to each his own... and i certainly can't argue with their albums being genius. :D

did you catch any of the shows for the quebec tour? if not, you may just be in for some ass stompin' good times... :: SWEET BOOGNISH I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU LUCKY fu©king PEOPOLE WHO GET TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!

oh, and that picture that luke/zero/kung has as his avatar is gener.

mandy, if you come back after these shows with yer jaw dropped to the ground, be sure to revive this thread... i still cannot even believe it is even possible to think that way..... wow. ;) haha

Does watching the live DVD count? Cause if so, I've seen what they do live and I still think they suck... But I promised some people (Stapes, The Sloth) that I'd see them live once. So I'm holding total judgement until that happens...