Jambands.ca

Logistics for The Slip run?

bradm

country you're with us, don't worry about the room.

If there could be a list of names the rooms are booked under it would probably do best to call the specific location in montreal (long distance be damned) and let them know NOW to book us all on the same floor. it's hard to reshuffle people when they're not with our crew and already checked into the room . all it takes is 1 person to be on that floor to mess it up.

if someone wants to furnish me with said list i'm happy to call and arrange it all.

I guess they could possibly end up saying they don't allow all night parties in their hotel and turn away anyone who says they're attending the slip show on saturday night... worst case senario I realize but it went through my head earlier today... not likely though, probably a good idea to call and mention we'll be at a concert until 3 am then going back to our rooms for drinks afterwards, and there'll be a bunch of us (which translates into a bunch of $$$)

actually, I'd say everyone can ask for rooms together the day they check in

is there a special conference rate if 40 people all get booked at once?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

country you're with us, don't worry about the room.

ummmm, too late

just got off the phone with the nice lady at the Econo Lodge Downtown

i now have a room booked with 2 double beds

i am trying to get a bunch of friends to meet me there though, so maybe they could take my reservation

either way, we've got ourselves tix and places to sleep ::

yeehaw...i can't wait

If your friends aren't taking that,I would probally be interested,I'm sure I can round up one or two others to throw down for it with me.