Jambands.ca

Logistics for The Slip run?

bradm

woah slow done, Cowboy you know the door is always open for ya in my place... of course u can crash... however id like to ride along to Hamilton with you for the next show and was wonderin about possibly hookin me up with a ticket ahead of time for there? any ideas? any chance i could get in on that deal Esau?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Country, you've got your crash space. i think Sari's getting a free room in montreal with her air miles or some points or something. We are both looking for a heady ride, my car willl probably die somewhere near kingston if i try to make the trek. Can we hook something up? I'm more than happy to pay for your Toronto ticket when we order ours.

So here's what's up for offer

1 toronto crash space, 1 montreal crash space, 1 toronto ticket for a ride to hamilton and montreal. we can figure out how to get back to toronto from the furthest point west you can get us, or maybe from montreal, we'll see what happens.

oh man i'm getting stoked for this run of shows ::

here's my deal

as moose will be in the lovely city of Calgary next week and will be missing the shows, she's graciously loaned me the mighty whitey mobile for the mini Slip tour

so...

Toronto to Hamilton >>>> POG (and POGette ??), Alexis & Sari (possibly room for one more)

Hamilton to Montreal >>>> Esau, Alexis, Sari and we can take one other

I pick moose up at the airport on the 17tin Toronto, so i can bring you all back to your homes (or close by)

Alexis.....I would so love for you to grab me a ticket when you get yours, big thanks:)

anyone else need a Montreal ticket?

i'm ordering tonight

got some hustlin to do to figure out my Montreal financial feasibility but I may be lookin for a lift up after the Hamilton show... between C cowboy and J ROC and the Ottawans looks like there'll be a few lifts heading that direction (and very importantly, making a trip back to southern ontario)

must make money fast

must make money fast

its only me to Hamilton my firned.. Leese will most likely only be hitting up Toronto.. shes workin crazy long hrs and full time at school which is draining any energy she has these days.. lemme look into Montreal as well... just may be able to swing it... any ideas on a place to crash in Hamilton yet CC? if you have a heads up for me lemme know ... just over week to go YAY!!

WE ARE TAKING OVER THE ECONOLODGE AGAIN!!!

For those that we're at the last Slip show, you know that there is no better place to stay not only is it the closest to the venue, but what other hotel (outside of Phish tour) have you ever had that kind of free reign.

The night manager GAVE us the first floor and said "Do whatever the hell you want just get off the 4th floor so those people can sleep, smoke what you want drink what you want make as much noise as you want just get the hell off the 4th floor!!"

I thought that mentioning we were there for a show was a good idea to avoid the hassles last time, but the number is a call centre located somewhere in Eurasia, so discussing reasonable terms with the manager was impossible.

If it's the same guy he'll remember us and will likely do some room shuffling on the spot. Fine.

country you're with us, don't worry about the room.

If there could be a list of names the rooms are booked under it would probably do best to call the specific location in montreal (long distance be damned) and let them know NOW to book us all on the same floor. it's hard to reshuffle people when they're not with our crew and already checked into the room . all it takes is 1 person to be on that floor to mess it up.

if someone wants to furnish me with said list i'm happy to call and arrange it all.

country you're with us, don't worry about the room.

ummmm, too late

just got off the phone with the nice lady at the Econo Lodge Downtown

i now have a room booked with 2 double beds

i am trying to get a bunch of friends to meet me there though, so maybe they could take my reservation

either way, we've got ourselves tix and places to sleep ::

yeehaw...i can't wait

its gonna be a tight one money wise but i think i can swing it... now to run it by the PoGette.. especially with Gov't Mule on the 24th.. moneys gonna be tight... thanks brother... when u come to TO on Thursday wanna meet up at my work and take it from there? I work until approx 4 ish then have three days off...