Jambands.ca

Frontier Town this weekend

onthejourney

So i got the call...word is that there will be 2 bands playing on the saturday night. Prices for non-members are $35 for the night, $40 for the weekend. Take $10 off that for members and a membership is $25 if ya don't have one.

Mark Wilson and the Way It Is are playing but then Rick says there is a "mystery band". Personally, I don't like this mystery band business (if anyone would like to come forward and say who it is,please do). I find it a little pricey.

Anyone planning on going?? If there is quite a few people, maybe it will be worth it. I got to go to the cottage that weekend anyhow so I may go as it is on the way. I just dunno....

if I was going up I'd probably want to do the whole weekend, while $35 sounds a little steep $40 for the weekend is definately reasonable... planning on doing the gtb/jsb run on the weekend but I might be able to be talked into frontier if someone is driving up with room (one more camping trip in 2004 does sound cool)

friendly has great taste in music as well so thats likely a tempting secret ::

autumn camping does sound fun but gtb/jsb for a couple of nights sounds like lots of fun as well (and as guigsy says, a warm, sure thing)

dam, maybe it is cavern playing ;)

actually, suspiciously nothing showing on the D Dog website for next weekend... Slip practice show? Tom Waits recording live in the saloon?

partyin up at fronteir earlier in the summer was awesome though, great having the park to yourself... its a much more cool park when its not jam packed and you can pick a campsite anywhere

$35/$40 for a fall weekend isn't steep at all, if it wasn't for the bus and swift I'd be in for sure... hopefully something happens again before the new year (actually, with a few fine bands I wouldn't even mind doing new years up there)

frontier is always an awesome time

of course its not steep for a night of fall camping at frontier town and some bands.. of course it'd be a great nite.. of course i'd love to go.. but i'd just really love to know who's playing, if i have to make a choice between that and jsb/gtb. thats all really.